The Walking Dead - Season 6 Trailer
I'm only on season 3 but recently my bank has had a few problems meaning I cannot use my amazon account anymore to watch them. Hopefully it sorts out, season 6 looks great.
(09-10-2015, 01:34 PM)DVN Wrote: Still need to catch up on this, currently watching Prison Break ready for the new season next year.

Prison break is awsum! Watched all Episodes in 3weeks about, lol
The following 1 user Likes Kahjo's post:
  • DVN
Watch Fear the Walking Dead in the mean time! It's amazing aswell.
Can't wait.
Big fan of this series. Smile
(09-10-2015, 01:58 PM)Falcao Wrote: I'm only on season 3 but recently my bank has had a few problems meaning I cannot use my amazon account anymore to watch them. Hopefully it sorts out, season 6 looks great.

Translation: He's broke as fuck.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Falc
I started watching TWD about a week and a half ago
I'm on S4 E3
.-.

still think Game of Thrones is better
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
(09-10-2015, 01:58 PM)Falcao Wrote: I'm only on season 3 but recently my bank has had a few problems meaning I cannot use my amazon account anymore to watch them. Hopefully it sorts out, season 6 looks great.

Erm... pay?... PAY?
The Walking Dead < no pay!

Can never understand why people pay for Netflix, Amazon,etc... when you have the internet and you can watch everything for free!
Just go to google (or bing) and type: Watch <whatever> online free
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
The following 1 user Likes RIC0H's post:
  • mgdwszx
(09-10-2015, 04:24 PM)RIC0H Wrote:

Erm... pay?... PAY?

Can never understand why people pay for Netflix, Amazon,etc... when you have the internet and you can watch everything for free!

Couchtuner - Google
Thank me later
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • mgdwszx
I haven't seen any of The Walking Dead series, not one at all. Is it just Left 4 Dead 2/1 but better? I haven't played any of The Walking Dead games either.
[Image: alfred.png]
(09-10-2015, 07:31 PM)Midget Wrote:
(09-10-2015, 04:24 PM)RIC0H Wrote: Erm... pay?... PAY?

Couchtuner - Google
Thank me later

You know that blue text is actually a link right?
Wink
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]