Unban Request
Your name: Me, Theomenz and Nighthawk.

Your ban ID:

Banned by: [FL:M] Brynn

Reason: FailRP - Crime Rule 16.6 - Not enough background RP to the Burglary RP

Involved: The 3 of us, Brynn, Rickets and a bunch of admins.

Hello, we would like to apologize for any troubles we've made in advance.

As we were RPing as a Revolver Gang we did not break any rules and we have followed every rule of crime/raiding rules. After joining v33x we bought an apartment ( In Apartments) and we started searching for bases to rob. We've raided the corleones twice without breaking NLR of course as the reason of Burgulary RP, with no intention of revenge with a failure. The only problem as it was mentioned by Rickets and Brynn is that we did not have any props inside our apartment for Burgulary RP because we did not bring any stolen goods from the corleones nor we robbed anyone at that time. How could we put some goods and we didn't even get/steal them in the first place? We are still confused about this.

Thank you for your time,

From me, Theomenz and Nighthawk.
The problem with not putting down any props in a warehouse or similar is that it's very hard for admins to then determine whether or not you did any background RP. If you're not talking in chat about plans or the background reason for your theft, and there are no props down, to any admin who checks the logs or even sees you on server it looks like you're just wanting to raid and not providing a reason.

I've spoken to Grub who says that he misinterpreted this slightly and told you differently, so with that in mind, and the fact that you're all normally good roleplayers, I'd be perfectly happy for you guys to be unbanned and this ban removed from the record. Just please bear what I've said in mind and try to provide a bit of background RP in future.

All we need is the banning admin/mod to confirm he's OK with this, and you guys will get your unbans.
Seen as the was a confusion with the rules, and a someone told you different/ or misinterpreted rule, is shall approve this.

When a staff member see's this they'll remove the bans.
Approved. Bans removed.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]