A not so cool time on the server..
Exclamation 
Name: Peter Larsen ( Larsen351 )

Time/Date: 14/06/2015 15 ish

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18538961

Name of Administrator: Pinky

Evidence: Have non..

I was a police officer, and i was reporting to an alarm at the nexus garage, and there i saw a firefighter was in the control room, and he was trying to kill me and one other Officer.. so when he didnt comply after several times, i took a clean shot to his back, while he had traped the other officer in a corner, and hitting him with the axe.. And then Pinky gave me a 5 hour ban from officer spot, and weapons.. he did'nt even talked to me, or anything, and then when i said i wanted to apeal it, he teleportet to me, and startet cursing at me, and was very angry.. He did't even wanted to hear what happend, or anything..

I don't think thats the way a Admin should be..

I was about to donate to the server, but i'm not gonna do now, after that expirence..
And where is the abuse here? you clearly sad to me what happend and i saw what happend down there. the fireman was mingy yes but you dint any reason to kill him at all
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
Well Blacklists arnt abuse however you mention pinky cursing at you etc
so i want more details on that part, what was said, how it was said (voice, text etc) and any possible evidence
I don't have any evidence..

But he was saying in a very angry and anyed way: "What the hell is it that you don't understand! You can't shoot a fireman!" and then i tryed to say what happend and then he just said " thats how it is, problem solved" and was gone again..
[Image: c753e5a7e2dc0a951c2ce4463a84025e.png]

Concluded. No evidence nor statements that show that there was any abuse from the accused administrators side.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
closed.

enzyme forgot to.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator