Jurassic World
(06-13-2015, 10:10 PM)Dauntless Wrote: Yeh, I think we can all agree some of the parts of the movie were just plain stupid. During the scenes when the flying dinosaurs were attacking the people in the main area, (towards the end of that scene), I forgot the name of the woman with ginger hair, she just stands up on like some table as people are getting massacred by those pterodactyls, like they just ignored her, she would have been an easy target for them.

Don't forget how the T-rex at the end decides to not kill them nor any other humans. Logic...
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • Dauntless
I still cant get over the assistant Zara's death though, talk about overkill lol.

Shes an Irish actress and she had to play the role as a British assistant, my life is over ;-;

The cast were pretty good most of the time imo - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0369610/full...cl_sm#cast
EDIT.
Nevermind, wrong person. But that was a pretty boss death. Gratz to her for making me drop my jaw.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Falcon's post:
  • Dauntless
(06-14-2015, 09:49 AM)Falcon Wrote: EDIT.
Nevermind, wrong person. But that was a pretty boss death. Gratz to her for making me drop my jaw.

Gratz to you for spoiling!!!! 
Yesterday I watched Jurassic World with my best friend of school and his dad, best movie I've ever watched from Steven Speilberg, over 9000/10
Mexico is not safe
(06-14-2015, 02:00 PM)TheImpossibleTruster5 Wrote: Yesterday I watched Jurassic World with my best friend of school and his dad, best movie I've ever watched from Steven Speilberg, over 9000/10

Not sure if you're taking the piss or not, but Spielberg didn't direct it..:L
A more fitting signature. 
(06-14-2015, 01:03 PM)yarrrs Wrote:
(06-14-2015, 09:49 AM)Falcon Wrote: EDIT.

Gratz to you for spoiling!!!! 

wat do u expekt.
(06-14-2015, 02:00 PM)TheImpossibleTruster5 Wrote: Yesterday I watched Jurassic World with my best friend of school and his dad, best movie I've ever watched from Steven Speilberg, over 9000/10

Even if Spielberg directed it, why like this the most compared to his other movies like Indiana Jones, or Shindler's List? I mean, his Jurassic Park movies were okay, but nothing compared to those classics. But that's just my opinion.