Grub again
Was making a joke to lighten the mood between enzyme and I, but it was not the appropriate time
Concluded.

There was no abuse from the administrator in question and the base itself is not a doom fort.
During the raid, the defenders saw an issue with the base that was dealt with accordingly after the raid.
As for basing in the main street, the rules are not defined properly and staff-members have different views on what is allowed and not and the staff-team will have a discussion to decide if locations like Izzies are to be used for contra-farming or aggressive RP in the future.

Reviewing staff-member(s) have taken note of the reporting player's attitude towards the admin in question, and suspect that the administrator is being targeted because of personal reasons.

My main notes and remarks regarding the case can be found on the previous page or in this spoiler:

Spoiler :
From what I've gathered so far:
(Note, I'll jump a bit back and forth between things I'm pointing out here so bear with)

The position the where the "cracker-person" is standing is covered, but it was vulnerable from a certain angle, something that appears it was not done on purpose as Theomenz says in the end of the video that he's going to have to push it in more. It's being claimed that this position was tested earlier and that the cracker wasn't vulnerable at the time during testing. 

A comment in OOC suggests that the hit-box can be different for the gas-mask suit and that it can be the explanation for the cracker being vulnerable from the flank. 
Quote:v33x [02:40:47] [FL:RP] Theomenz (STEAM_0:1:44576272) said: // The door has been pushed in a bit more. Apparently the gas mask model can be hit.

I wouldn't go as far as to claim that the position is impossible to crack at as you're able to use health-kits and heal up without being hit any more. 
You're far from exposed, and I'd say it's a far cry to claim that it's a doom-fort because of the positioning of the keypad. Even if it was a doomfort at this time it doesn't seem to be intentional because of the remarks made by Theomenz that I've pointed out. 

Quote:It appears in the screenshots however though that there is absolutely zero room for cover, not to mention Grub used the DJ platform as a firing platform. I remember hearing that firing platforms of anykind in a base were prohibited from use. I want clarification.

As I've pointed out above, I'd claim that there's cover as you're able to stand by the keypad while healing up without being hit any more. 
I don't see the big issue that this shooting-platform is causing, especially considering that the new rules have allowed towers and walkways. 

A keypad cannot be completely exposed, ie so that you have to turn your back to where they are shooting from so they can shoot you in the back whenever you try to crack. In this case, the cracker-position has enough cover and it's not totally exposed. The position offers enough cover that you're able to heal up without taking any more fire. 

The elevated shooting-position can be easily suppressed and/or molotoved. 
I wouldn't call it a doomfort as it's easily countered. The problem is simply that you didn't have enough attackers in the raid, and that's your fault, not the defenders. 

To sum up my thoughts and notes so far:

The keypad isn't exposed too much, even with the exposed angle that wasn't ment to exist, something that was later countered by pushing the wall further in allowing for more cover. 
Even with the exposed angle, you were able to heal up without taking further damage. 

The elevated shooting-position is allowed, as towers and walkways are now allowed because of the new rules.

A doomfort is a base that's too hard to raid, a defence that gives the defenders too much of an advantage against the attackers. 
I'd say that the failure that the attackers experienced was caused by lacking numbers and bad coordination. When the cracker was taking damage, attacker-person-2 could have suppressed the shooter who had the "flanking angle". 

The base isn't a doomfort, you were just not prepared enough. 
In a PM conversation between each-other, you acknowledge that you guys are going up against experienced and skilled shooters. 

Spoiler :
Quote:(STEAM_0:0:66948201) said: /pm jarz I kinda wanna kill grub

v33x [01:58:28] .jarz (STEAM_0:1:10448444) said: /r You got no idea what i wanna do to him
v33x [01:58:44] Falcon (STEAM_0:0:66948201) said: /r Think they got contra?
v33x [01:58:48] .jarz (STEAM_0:1:10448444) said: /r Yes
v33x [01:59:04] Falcon (STEAM_0:0:66948201) said: /r and theo
v33x [01:59:05] .jarz (STEAM_0:1:10448444) said: /r I can kill him
v33x [01:59:15] Falcon (STEAM_0:0:66948201) said: /r dont think i can take theo.
v33x [01:59:30] Falcon (STEAM_0:0:66948201) said: /r unless we get someone else
[...]

v33x [02:02:19] Falcon (STEAM_0:0:66948201) said: .//ous is gone
[...]
v33x [02:05:08] Falcon (STEAM_0:0:66948201) said: .//fuck ous is back

I see no direct rule-breakage in the video so far.
The most questionable in the evidence (video) is that the keypad-cracker-person is actually vulnerable while cracking for a short period of time, but it's something that didn't appear to be deliberate and was apparently fixed afterwards. 

Quote:Also, I witnessed Grub noclip invisible to his vehicle, then uninvis'd himself, unless of course he walks around his base invisible? I have no screenshot of him obviously before and after, however I want him to admit what he did.
I don't see a RP situation going on that wouldn't allow Grub to unphase at that point. I do not know he was flying around the map for a quick check around or what, but from I can tell; he did not use his powers to interrupt a situation on purpose. 

I personally do "patrols" around the server every now and then where I'll go phased and quickly check on players. There has been multiple occasions where I've used the "!gotov enzyme" afterwards, and this is just to make it easier to both administrate the server and RP for oneself. This is something I believe other staff-members do aswell. I don't see anything that would suggest this wasn't the case with Grub, but this isn't something that I know for sure. 

Sum sum up:

2 players were going against 3 very experienced players who are in a defensive position. You didn't fail the raid because it was a doomfort, but because you were outnumbered and they had better positions than you. 

Discussion about this

Spoiler :
Quote:05:51 - CSGO PRO: Enzyme

05:51 - [FL] Enzyme @newmouse: Yea
05:52 - CSGO PRO: I must stop half way through
05:52 - CSGO PRO: I could not get into deeper cover
05:52 - CSGO PRO: that is as deep as I could get
05:52 - [FL] Enzyme @newmouse: I know
05:52 - [FL] Enzyme @newmouse: I saw that
05:52 - CSGO PRO: So why are you saying the following
05:52 - CSGO PRO: actually i cant copy and paste because i have my other reply copied
05:53 - CSGO PRO: but youre saying that "Even with the exposed angle, I was able to heal up without taking further damage"
05:53 - CSGO PRO: This is because they were shooting at the guy shooting BACK at them and not me.
05:53 - CSGO PRO: Note that I never moved from the same cover and I got shot moments later
05:53 - CSGO PRO: Its literally IMPOSSIBLE to break into that place
05:53 - CSGO PRO: Also
05:53 - CSGO PRO: You call for molotovs
05:53 - [FL] Enzyme @newmouse: You got shot from an exposed angle by the  window
05:53 - CSGO PRO: I would use them, but they're bugged
05:53 - [FL] Enzyme @newmouse: An angle that they didn't mean to have
05:53 - [FL] Enzyme @newmouse: I know, I saw that you said it in the logs
05:53 - CSGO PRO: But they used it?
05:53 - [FL] Enzyme @newmouse: One person used it
05:54 - CSGO PRO: That one person abused it then
05:54 - CSGO PRO: Because without that
05:54 - CSGO PRO: We would have gotten in
05:54 - [FL] Enzyme @newmouse: And they realized that it was too exposed and they then pushed it further back.
05:54 - [FL] Enzyme @newmouse: That keypad is not too exposed to count as a doomfort, you were just not enough people. You went up against too many people with too few on your side.
05:54 - [FL] Enzyme @newmouse: Note:
05:54 - [FL] Enzyme @newmouse: I'm not done with the case
05:54 - [FL] Enzyme @newmouse: but thats what I've noted so far.
05:54 - CSGO PRO: It was a 2v3
05:55 - [FL] Enzyme @newmouse: Exactly
05:55 - CSGO PRO: Enz I've taken on an entire admin SRU team, I've taken an entire government with a revolver
05:55 - CSGO PRO: I know how to shoot
05:55 - [FL] Enzyme @newmouse: outnumbered and went against someone with a defensive position
05:55 - [FL] Enzyme @newmouse: So do they
05:55 - [FL] Enzyme @newmouse: you awknowledged that in the PMs
05:55 - CSGO PRO: Yep
05:55 - [FL] Enzyme @newmouse: You guys went up against 3 very good shooters
05:55 - [FL] Enzyme @newmouse: who had defensive positions
05:55 - CSGO PRO: And a doomfort at that.
05:55 - [FL] Enzyme @newmouse: Not a doomfort.
05:56 - [FL] Enzyme @newmouse: You guys were just not enough people
05:56 - CSGO PRO: It's LITERALLY impossible to break in there
05:56 - CSGO PRO: You can get shot
05:56 - [FL] Enzyme @newmouse: It's not.
05:56 - [FL] Enzyme @newmouse: Far from
05:56 - [FL] Enzyme @newmouse: You were just outnumbered while going against a defensive position
05:56 - CSGO PRO: Well fix the molotovs that have been bugged for ages so we can get in.
05:56 - [FL] Enzyme @newmouse: That's not their fault
05:56 - [FL] Enzyme @newmouse: And even without molotovs, you would have been able to do it
05:56 - [FL] Enzyme @newmouse: if you had more people.
05:57 - [FL] Enzyme @newmouse: but 3v2 in a defensive position..
05:57 - [FL] Enzyme @newmouse: with your experience, you have to understand that it's not going to work well unless the 3 shooters are total noobs.
05:58 - CSGO PRO: With all respect due, It's Agorith it was essentially a 2v2.
05:59 - [FL] Enzyme @newmouse: Doesn't matter.
05:59 - [FL] Enzyme @newmouse: This isn't FIFA where the players got different and specified stats
06:00 - [FL] Enzyme @newmouse: An extra person is an extra person.

Additional note: When replying to each-other, IF your reply or quote contains big pictures or long quotes then please put it in a spoiler so it doesn't take a full page. 

Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator