Grub again
(06-09-2015, 02:46 AM)Agorith Wrote:
(06-09-2015, 02:37 AM)yarrrs Wrote: I will compare your answers to the video.

edit 1: I see absolutely zero cameras set up in the video from my perspective WHEN YOU DEINVIS YOURSELF. You obviously have them later.
edit 2: Izzies is techinically on the main road, and I have seen people banned for contra farming there. Also, [Image: 7370f3225e.png]
edit 3: [Image: 72f0340e87.jpg] I see no cameras at the time I was running away, which is the same time you committed what I accuse you of.

The cameras are on the other side of the road.
[Image: e9c71ae0d2.jpg]

Don't see any 
Got this out of the youtube video. http://puu.sh/ihObk/77309196a3.jpg

To whoever said there is a window, I see no window besides the one up top to the left,second floor, in which case I am not even arguing that there were people there. However you said you tested this and it was impossible to be shot there, and I proved you to be bullshitting that statement up, and noted you lying in the courthouse.
I don't know what to tell you, I had cameras all over the place. Im sure you aren't going to just pretend to not see them. A lot of them were pretty blatantly obvious.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(06-09-2015, 02:56 AM)Grub Wrote: I don't know what to tell you, I had cameras all over the place. Im sure you aren't going to just pretend to not see them. A lot of them were pretty blatantly obvious.

Tell me where I can see one in the video's beginning. I'm not pretending to not see shit, the video is my POV.
(06-09-2015, 02:56 AM)yarrrs Wrote: Got this out of the youtube video. http://puu.sh/ihObk/77309196a3.jpg

To whoever said there is a window, I see no window besides the one up top to the left,second floor, in which case I am not even arguing that there were people there. However you said you tested this and it was impossible to be shot there, and I proved you to be bullshitting that statement up, and noted you lying in the courthouse.

Yes, that's the exact window I was talking about. And I never said we tested it before. You'll have to re read what I said there. I said we tested out where you were keypadcracking AFTER you told us there wasn't enough room to take cover. We found out that it's indeed reachable with only a few models, in certain positions (for example pointing a gun, making your elbow pop out the corner). You got killed by the guy at the left window. It was perfectly reachable from there. And as far as I know, just because you choose a bad timing to go keypadcracking doesn't mean that we need to think of you as a god and stop shooting you any way possible. The dupe's been used before, and it's perfectly raidable if you got a bit of teamwork. Just straight up running towards the next fading door in order to start keypadcracking it..No offense but just running in the base with only 2 people like chickens without a head, that's not gonna win you a succesful raid, ever.. And if you're gonna talk about bullshitting, might I add you claimed to want to start the raid on suspicion of contraband. (when you even thought contraband wasn't allowed in Ziggies. And you were already in our base when you heard us talking about contraband, that's when you started keypad cracking the first fading door. --> AKA you're full of shit.)
Keep the discussion informative and polite please.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Quote:There was also room for cover next to the door you were looking at in the 3rd screenshot. We even tested it our ourselves after you saying there wasn't enough space to hide next to said door, and there was.

The video shows that your claim is a complete lie.
(06-09-2015, 02:56 AM)yarrrs Wrote: Got this out of the youtube video. http://puu.sh/ihObk/77309196a3.jpg

Please provide a better screenshot. It's way too blurry to make anything out of it.
(06-09-2015, 03:13 AM)yarrrs Wrote:
Quote:There was also room for cover next to the door you were looking at in the 3rd screenshot. We even tested it our ourselves after you saying there wasn't enough space to hide next to said door, and there was.

The video shows that your claim is a complete lie.

As I said, you got shot at from the left window. And like I said, just because you're keypadcracking, doesn't mean you're untouchable and we wouldn't be allowed to shoot at you. 
The gas mask has literally the smallest size increase. It is absolutely impossible to use such a size increase to become shootable. Literally anybody, Gas mask or not, can be shot.

Uploading evidence.