Cleaning up the Advanced Duplicater Public folder.
Title of Suggestion: Cleaning up the advanced duplicater public folder.

Description: Beside your own dupes that are saved in your own folder there is a public folder where everyone can post a dupe that they wanted to share with the public. Currently though there are alot of dupes in the public folder that are filling the public folder. Therefor I suggest the staff cleans up the dupes or they give some volunteres that the staff trust temporary access to the public folder and delete those they demeed uncomplete or useless for the public. 

Why: There are some good dupes in there, though they are hidden among awfully, uncomplete and plain useless dupes which is a damn shame.

This process will take time, though I believe it's necessary if people should have joy of the public folder.
The following 1 user Likes Davidson's post:
  • Tandy
+support

Might take a while but it'll look 10x better then what the public folder is now, a complete mess.
+Support
Every now and then you can find something really nice in there; but 85% of the time its impossible to find anything amongst the unfinished trash
Either players or staff can come up with a list of unwanted dupes in this thread and then I'll happily remove them.
The following 2 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Davidson, Benporium
(06-04-2015, 02:53 PM)Faustie Wrote: Either players or staff can come up with a list of unwanted dupes in this thread and then I'll happily remove them.

Also a way it could be done, now we just need someone who would like to make that list..
+Support.
When I get some free time today I'll take a look at what I can and post useless stuff.
The following 1 user Likes Mustang's post:
  • Davidson
Support

Yeah it's full of junk people have just saved. Even if we remove stuff I feel we need better categories to store dupes in publicly.
(06-04-2015, 03:42 PM)DVN Wrote: Support

Yeah it's full of junk people have just saved. Even if we remove stuff I feel we need better categories to store dupes in publicly.

DVN you need to make a +support or -support, otherwise the system that Temar has made dosn't count your support. Thanks though.
The following 2 users Like Davidson's post:
  • Baskingner, Matrix_
If the list has not been made by Sunday, I will make the list.

+Support.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Davidson
Good idea.

+Support
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]