Report: [FL:RP] Suarez
(05-28-2015, 04:31 PM)Suarez Wrote: The main factor was high walls as I previously stated we're going in circles here.

The only factor was high walls, which soul himself has just said isn't valid. You have no valid reasons to raid.
I didn't raid you based on props I raised you based off your walls but they looked dodgy and potentially stolen so they were a contributing factor.
(05-28-2015, 04:32 PM)Suarez Wrote: I didn't raid you based on props I raised you based off your walls but they looked dodgy and potentially stolen so they were a contributing factor.

Look, I asked Nacreas, he said no:

[Image: HuIuoKX.jpg]

[Image: EKjRooN.jpg]

Any other reasons why you raided us that you'd like to throw out there now that two of them have been proven false?
(05-28-2015, 04:32 PM)Suarez Wrote: I didn't raid you based on props I raised you based off your walls but they looked dodgy and potentially stolen so they were a contributing factor.

Are you even reading what I'm saying?

You raided us based of walls. Soul has confirmed that was not valid. You don't have a valid reason.

You then tried to say you raided because of props. That's failRP. You don't have a valid reason.

Also, how on earth can you say props are "potentially stolen"? We had some weapon cases, a broken car, and some tyre stacks. Even if we had some super modern props, valuables and expensive cars in there, you still can't say they are "potentially stolen". Ignoring the facts that raiding off props is complete failRP, even if it was allowed, how can you prove they are stolen in any way? If I show you a picture of 5 bikes can you tell me which were stolen from a bike rack?

You literally have no reason to have raided us.
Christ sake I've repeated myself so many times in the last pages so listen to me now.

Your props looked dodgy, boxes, tires, coolers like you had been stealing or a thiefs hq and with walls combined it looked dodgy.

I won't be posting again because I'm tired of replying to you all. I'll only reply if a staff member asks me to.

Also you're not telling the full story to the admins so their vision is clouded on this specific case.
(05-28-2015, 04:37 PM)Suarez Wrote: Christ sake ice repeated myself so many times in the last pages so listen to me now.

Your props looked dodgy, boxes, tires, coolers like you had been stealing or a thiefs hq and with walls combined it looked dodgy.

I won't be posting again because I'm tired of replying to you all. I'll only reply if a staff member asks me to.

We know you've repeated yourself, as have we. Our walls are FINE, our props are FINE.

The fact that an admin and the owner agree is pretty solid evidence.

I look forward to your next response.
(05-28-2015, 04:37 PM)Suarez Wrote: Also you're not telling the full story to the admins so their vision is clouded on this specific case.

Oh, is that so? Please, tell us what we've missed out. It really seems like you're clutching at straws here.
(05-28-2015, 04:37 PM)Suarez Wrote: Christ sake ice repeated myself so many times in the last pages so listen to me now.

Also you're not telling the full story to the admins so their vision is clouded on this specific case.

If you genuinely thought we were up to dodgy things that would require an investigation, and evidence. Props provide neither of those things. You can't raid someone's base off the run down style we were trying to create when we made the dupe.

Thinking a base "looks dodgy" doesn't give you the right to get a warrant without confronting us and with no proof, warrant everyone in the base for arrest and then warrant our rooms and destroy all our contra. You literally have no proof and it appears you are just trying to make up excuses now.

We can't even attempt to roleplay as poor citizens living in a run down motel without getting random raided. I know I probably won't get repaid, but I have probably lost about $10,000 worth of equipment due to your raids, not accounting for potential profit that was lost and unjust jail time. All we want to do is be able to play in our base and be able to farm without getting randomly raided like this again. I'm not even after justice or wanting you to get some hefty ban, I just want you to stop raiding us so we can roleplay properly.

Edit -

(05-28-2015, 04:37 PM)Suarez Wrote: Also you're not telling the full story to the admins so their vision is clouded on this specific case.

I'm really curious to know what you mean by this. I've provided multiple pieces of footage and as far as I'm aware the whole story. Please stop trying to blame the admins and actually provide the full story if you believe they need to know other information.
(05-28-2015, 04:44 PM)PetitPepe Wrote:

If you genuinely thought we were up to dodgy things that would require an investigation, and evidence. Props provide neither of those things. You can't raid someone's base off the run down style we were trying to create when we made the dupe.

Thinking a base "looks dodgy" doesn't give you the right to get a warrant without confronting us and with no proof, warrant everyone in the base for arrest and then warrant our rooms and destroy all our contra. You literally have no proof and it appears you are just trying to make up excuses now.

We can't even attempt to roleplay as poor citizens living in a run down motel without getting random raided. I know I probably won't get repaid, but I have probably lost about $7,500 worth of equipment due to your raids, not accounting for potential profit that was lost and unjust jail time. All we want to do is be able to play in our base and be able to farm without getting randomly raided like this again. I'm not even after justice or wanting you to get some hefty ban, I just want you to stop raiding us so we can roleplay properly.

Well said. Our combined losses from the three false raids that you've performed are probably in the $20,000-$30,000 region. Unlike my friend here, I am after jusitice, I'd like to see you punished for your constant abuse and harassment.

In real life, if you see somebody with boxes in a fenced off area, do you instantly get a warrant and run in there? No. As my friend said, you conduct an investigation and obtain evidence that stolen items are being held. However, these are props. You can't raid us based on our walls, as stated by the owner, and you can't raid us based on boxes and tyres, as stated by an admin.

EDIT: I'd just like to add that another officer just passed our base. He noticed that we had car props, and we just had a great RP. I invited him in and RP'd finding him a hub cap for his police cruiser. That's a great way to RP based on what props we have in our base, not just raiding us because you see some boxes and some tyres.
I don't get where you get "wall" from "fence."
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]