Report: [FL:RP] Suarez
Also, in the video that was kindly provided above, you are ALL crying about my walls, and that seems to be your only reason for raiding.

Now that Soul has said my walls are FINE, you're making up shit like "oh yeah your props look dodgy".
Your props looking dodgy was also a factor, they could have been stolen items, myself and the officers deemed it searchable.
(05-28-2015, 04:21 PM)Suarez Wrote: Your props looking dodgy was also a factor, they could have been stolen items, myself and the officers deemed it searchable.

Forgive me if I come across harsh, but seriously? That's the most idiotic thing I've read all day.

Prior to the owner saying that my walls were fine, ALL YOU SAID was that my walls were bad. That was your ONLY REASON. Now that you know that you were wrong for raiding me due to my walls, you're trying to come up with even the tiniest reason in order to cover your ass.

The truth is, you didn't mention ANYTHING about my props until I posted those screenshots of Soul defending me.
Right Suarez it could be a garage where you fix cars or it could be just a protected home my house go raided because the officer heard contraband about a mile down the road lets just let the more powerful people deal with this situation
I didn't need to the primary factor was the high walls these were little ones.

SLW stop posting you're not involved in this case only the one today.
(05-28-2015, 04:21 PM)Suarez Wrote: Your props looking dodgy was also a factor, they could have been stolen items, myself and the officers deemed it searchable.

You can't raid because someone's props "look dodgy". That's complete failRP.
It was a factor not the main reason.
(05-28-2015, 04:29 PM)Suarez Wrote: It was a factor not the main reason.

Still not a valid factor.
The main factor was high walls as I previously stated we're going in circles here.
(05-28-2015, 04:29 PM)Suarez Wrote: It was a factor not the main reason.

Well considering we've heard nothing about our props until your wall argument was shut down, it does seem like you're trying to cover your ass. I just asked in game "Can you be raided based on your props?" and the answer was NO.