Report: [FL:RP] Suarez
The items you have inside, multiple boxes, racks of tires and other such things led me to believe that dodgy activities were going on inside there.

Myself and several officers today also agreed with me that we should raid and in account for yesterday. Several teachers, players with high hours and Roleplay Points agreed with me.

I have to disagree with Soul on this. Even though I can see inside there is no law saying that if you can see inside that you cannot raid. It's high and it's acting like a wall. A fence in my opinion is something that is typically at chest height that is in your garden.

It's up to the admins but I can see where you are coming from but in my personal opinion they are high walls.

I've been raiding properties like this since I started FL, even when admin's ones are like this. I've come into no trouble thus far however.
(05-28-2015, 03:49 PM)Suarez Wrote: The items you have inside, multiple boxes, racks of tires and other such things led me to believe that dodgy activities were going on inside there.

Myself and several officers today also agreed with me that we should raid and in account for yesterday. Several teachers, players with high hours and Roleplay Points agreed with me.

I have to disagree with Soul on this. Even though I can see inside there is no law saying that if you can see inside that you cannot raid. It's high and it's acting like a wall. A fence in my opinion is something that is typically at chest height that is in your garden.

It's up to the admins but I can see where you are coming from but in my personal opinion they are high walls.

I've been raiding properties like this since I started FL, even when admin's ones are like this. I've come into no trouble thus far however.

Raiding us because we have boxes and tyres? That's a joke, surely.

"A fence in my opinion is something that is typically at chest height that is in your garden." do you know what a fence is? You can have tall fences.

It just seems funny that since I posted this Player Report you've raided me twice more for tall walls. Until just then, you've mentioned NOTHING about the props that we have in our base. Your only motivation for raiding us was the high walls, but now the owner has defended them, it would appear that you're trying to think of other ways to justify you raiding us.

We will be uploading the evidence of the two raids you did today, however I really see no point, as they were for the exact same reason as this one, which has already been proven false by the owner.
I'm not just going to ignore what you're doing because of a Player Report
(05-28-2015, 03:58 PM)Suarez Wrote: I'm not just going to ignore what you're doing because of a Player Report

Are you going to respond to any of the other points that I just made? I'll wait for an admin to read this, but I'm sure that Soul's word carries some weight.
(05-28-2015, 04:02 PM)casketking00 Wrote:
(05-28-2015, 03:58 PM)Suarez Wrote: I'm not just going to ignore what you're doing because of a Player Report

Are you going to respond to any of the other points that I just made? I'll wait for an admin to read this, but I'm sure that Soul's word carries some weight.

When you say theres lots of tires and boxes that could of been a garage or a tire dealer. How does tires relate to Drugs . come on lets be realistic
(05-28-2015, 04:05 PM)S . L . W Wrote:
(05-28-2015, 04:02 PM)casketking00 Wrote:

When you say theres lots of tires and boxes that could of been a garage or a tire dealer. How does tires relate to Drugs . come on lets be realistic

Exactly.

Also, this person is involved with the report, so please don't warn him! :S
He's not involved in the case yesterday which this report is about. So he's not involved.
(05-28-2015, 04:07 PM)Suarez Wrote: Actually that makes something spring to mind, going off on a bit of a tangent here but, SLW, the one featured in your video saying it was not good enough to search, was actually the officer that accompanied me in the raid! How ironic!

therefore he is involved, as a witness who is sticking up for me.
Hey, it's PetitPepe/JustinSmith here. Just thought I'd post since I was directly involved with this case both times. We were just raided again and I have footage of suarez raiding, as well and random searching and random arresting.

Before anyone asks, I was not a Corleone at the time but was RP'ing as being employed by them as their personal getaway driver, and hence was allowed in their base.

Whilst the raid was going on I received a search warrant even though the base didn't belong to me. I then asked him about this and he proceeded to act if I was stupid and told me he was raiding because I had contra. There is no possible way he could have know I had contra without entering my room first, which would have required a random search warrant. When I questioned him about this, he proceeded to ignore me and arrested me.

Below is the footage of the raid, search warrant and arrest.

Edit - Also, raiding for props is failRP. As far as I'm aware we could have had our base full of money and fake drug props and you can't raid us because they're literally just props.

(05-28-2015, 03:49 PM)Suarez Wrote: The items you have inside, multiple boxes, racks of tires and other such things led me to believe that dodgy activities were going on inside there.

Must be hard for you everytime you drive past kwik-fit.
I thought he was however I confronted him today and he said he wasn't. Must've been someone else.