The Wolverines

IC Information:

Spoiler :

This organization was founded by several members that had served together in the United States Marine Corps. Most of the founders had seen multiple deployments and had seen the extent of conflict and death that came with it. Killing became instinct and they were very proficient at it. A group of several men in their regiment had formed a brotherhood of sorts, one that was bound by the experiences that they shared together. After they had seen their last deployment, they came back to a different world. They lacked what employers sought and had no interest in security positions or jobs that favored veterans. They wanted to decide how they made their money, so they resorted to a life of crime. They called themselves the Wolverines, a group of many skills. They are known to have been involved in high-profile criminal activity that has ranged from extortion, kidnapping to assassinations. The members of this group have remained unknown for now, but the ECPD has been searching for them in order to put a stop to the crime. They continue to recruit members into their group and continue to be a problem not only for local law enforcement but for other criminal organizations that have also taken a stake in the wonderful opportunities that EvoCity has to offer.

Looks awesome, Nevy. Love the pictures.
[Image: ghTXnEx.png]
Great work, very unique. Look forward to some RP situations from your group on the server.
Look awesome! Can't wait to see how creative this gets.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
I took most of those pics. Give me a Directing cred, nerd.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”