Removal of ban from record
I would like to hear what the SWAT member in this situation has to say, I would like both stories before looking at facts and coming to a conclusion.
Problem is i dont remember who the SWAT was >.>
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
Yeah I was the SWAT member who was trying to get MJ.

So this is how it went from my point of view okay..

I can't remember whether it was me who arrested MJ or another player, but either way once he was arrested I wanted to check the cells were shut and not open so I went down to the jails. As I got to the double door that leads into the jail lobby I saw two prisoners both out of there cells there, as another officer was down there I went for MJ he went for the other. Stupidly as I opened the door I turnt my back for a split second and when I turned round MJ made a dash through the doors, I swiftly went after him. On this occasion I decided not to pull out a taser and try and instead withdrew my AR-15 and asked him to stop and get on the ground. (In the past MJ has spoken to me about sound problems, so whether he heard me clearly enough, I don't know.) As he was cuffed, I was right close to him and he carried on running to the garage where I asked him to get on the ground again, which is when Pinky stopped him and handed the punishment. It may have been my Mic that was dodgy, but I believe Pinky heard my clearly so the only solution is MJ's sound.
(05-23-2015, 04:24 PM)Falcao Wrote: Yeah I was the SWAT member who was trying to get MJ.

So this is how it went from my point of view okay..

I can't remember whether it was me who arrested MJ or another player, but either way once he was arrested I wanted to check the cells were shut and not open so I went down to the jails. As I got to the double door that leads into the jail lobby I saw two prisoners both out of there cells there, as another officer was down there I went for MJ he went for the other. Stupidly as I opened the door I turnt my back for a split second and when I turned round MJ made a dash through the doors, I swiftly went after him. On this occasion I decided not to pull out a taser and try and instead withdrew my AR-15 and asked him to stop and get on the ground. (In the past MJ has spoken to me about sound problems, so whether he heard me clearly enough, I don't know.) As he was cuffed, I was right close to him and he carried on running to the garage where I asked him to get on the ground again, which is when Pinky stopped him and handed the punishment. It may have been my Mic that was dodgy, but I believe Pinky heard my clearly so the only solution is MJ's sound.

What is said here comes quite close to my story. There was two of us out of our cells. I went to get out, he tried aswell (I am afraid I didnt get his name :/) But, there was another SWAT member in that secretary place thing, thinking about it, that is how the doors could of opened randomly. I didnt think he was following me as I doubted he saw me and that door leading to the double doors were closed, I ran up and must have seen another SWAT member there, he might have followed me to the garage, I dont know. If I can remeber correctly, I saw two SWAT members at the admin sit? Anyways, as said before, my sound was not cooperating.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
From my point of view putting these together, it seems that MJ you did break fearrp all though it may have been a little unintentional as you may not have been paying attention or your sound was not working, It seems that you still have broken fearrp. At this point it seems there is no way you would have had an opportunity to "sneak past" these guards, gmod physics making him turn his back when he opens the door does not mean fearrp no longer applies. If that were true anytime an officer lead someone up to the president, he could run away when turned.

Sorry, in this case I do not agree with an unban. May seem unfortunate but it clearly seems as though there was no real chance for you to make a run with him "not looking".
(05-24-2015, 12:27 PM)Rolorox Wrote: From my point of view putting these together, it seems that MJ you did break fearrp all though it may have been a little unintentional as you may not have been paying attention or your sound was not working, It seems that you still have broken fearrp. At this point it seems there is no way you would have had an opportunity to "sneak past" these guards, gmod physics making him turn his back when he opens the door does not mean fearrp no longer applies. If that were true anytime an officer lead someone up to the president, he could run away when turned.

Sorry, in this case I do not agree with an unban. May seem unfortunate but it clearly seems as though there was no real chance for you to make a run with him "not looking."
Right okay, I ran past yes and got to the top, but I really and honestly never knew he was telling me to stop and I didn't even think about turning back, because my main priority was to get out that area. The whole problem was caused by sound issues. Which is now resolved and will not cause a problem again. I find that my rule breakage was unintentional, however, I have done the time for it and just don't think it should be present on my record.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Still fearRP is FearRP the sound issiue isnt an excuse.

Denied.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]