Classes
So, now that we are getting 36 server slot i was thinking about something. Often we have like very many citizens just running around and waiting to get a job, and i will be worse with 32 slots. So you guys/admins could do 3 things that would be soooo awesome! (: 1. Set the limit of Mafia/rebel to five instead of four. 2. Maybe make like an "Mafia Consigliere or Right Hand" and the same with Rebel, so it's like a thing between normal guy and don/leader. 3. Make a Yakuza mafia, that would totally be awesome! (Especially cause then i don't need to be cab driver) Cheese
hehhe i think theyre all very good ideas that i would accept ^^
Sounds awesome.. Server could use those great ideas.
Well Kenny and I did this sort of thing in our new clan.

/advertisement
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
It would be dumb to add more rebels or mafias. If you guys haven't noticed it, when its 20 ppl online. Its always 10-12 ppl who is mafia, rebels and BMD. And when they do BMD its apparently a unwritten rule which says: When you RP, you got to be a wannabe rebel or mafia, and always follow them.

If they need more jobs they can just change the gun dealer into 4 jobs. 2 people with software weapons, pistols and weak weapons. And someone with hardware weapon, where they got smg, snipers, shotgun and all that.

And maybe a spy, who could change their name, and look to someone who plays another job. Etc capturing a rebel, then go undercover while the real rebels is locked in a room.
[quote='Paven' pid='5791' dateline='1283720322']
It would be dumb to add more rebels or mafias. If you guys haven't noticed it, when its 20 ppl online. Its always 10-12 ppl who is mafia, rebels and BMD. And when they do BMD its apparently a unwritten rule which says: When you RP, you got to be a wannabe rebel or mafia, and always follow them.

Its beacuse of the BMD costume!
And i liked the last idea :3