Report : Suarez
(05-09-2015, 01:07 PM)Suarez Wrote:
(05-09-2015, 01:05 PM)Sgt. Cate Wrote:
(05-09-2015, 12:57 PM)Suarez Wrote: He never posted them for you to use, he posted them for his benefit. I don't see why you're reposting his evidence against me when it was sorted with Waterloo?

I also remember me coming to UM and you and Cate asking me if I wanted to join your clan, to which I willingly denied and you kept following asking if you would join, then you said on steam that if I didn't join your TS or Clan that I'd have this BR again. I don't see why you're holding a grudge.
This happened before the clan was created.

I'm talking about the incident a couple of hours ago, where I was in UM giving you both guns (as Gun Dealer) when you asked me to join the clan, I denied and then Fangz threatened me with a report.
I did not threaten about the clan, you, when the screenshots were put up, threatened to post a BR on me claiming you had evidence of 'PropFlying'
(05-09-2015, 01:07 PM)||Fangz|| Wrote: I wasn't even close enough to pick up your shipment, one of the screenshots shows ClawZ infornt as i was not in the picture...

No, as I started to shot you ran, and the revolvers push dead bodies back a lot.

(05-09-2015, 01:08 PM)Sgt. Cate Wrote: Where's the evidence that it was resolved? It sounds like you're trumping this up. Also this was (as stated) before our clan was made, he's doing this on his own accord.

Lieing in a Report is a suspension so why should I, also I don't typically screenshot everything I do ingame or on steam.
(05-09-2015, 01:10 PM)Suarez Wrote:
(05-09-2015, 01:07 PM)||Fangz|| Wrote: I wasn't even close enough to pick up your shipment, one of the screenshots shows ClawZ infornt as i was not in the picture...

No, as I started to shot you ran, and the revolvers push dead bodies back a lot.

(05-09-2015, 01:08 PM)Sgt. Cate Wrote: Where's the evidence that it was resolved? It sounds like you're trumping this up. Also this was (as stated) before our clan was made, he's doing this on his own accord.

Lieing in a Report is a suspension so why should I, also I don't typically screenshot everything I do ingame or on steam.
1. I'm not lying, you have no evidence that Waterloo has done anything you have claimed him too. Whereas, we have piles of evidence. It's more likely that you lied.
2. You got your crony Falcao involved despite him having 0 involvement.
Right this'll be my last comment, I'm tired of this.

1. It was an issue resolved by myself and Clawz I expected him to forward it along to you as promised.
2. In hindsight I can see it was a mistake even though you were annoying us repeatedly and broke FearRP by not doing as I said under gunpoint.
3. I never had evidence of you "propflying"
4. I've learnt from my mistakes and it won't happen again.
(05-09-2015, 01:13 PM)Suarez Wrote: Right this'll be my last comment, I'm tired of this.

1. It was an issue resolved by myself and Clawz I expected him to forward it along to you as promised.
2. In hindsight I can see it was a mistake even though you were annoying us repeatedly and broke FearRP by not doing as I said under gunpoint.
Translation:
1. I have no evidence and need him to cover my ass despite him only taking screenshots.
2. You were communicating your demands using TS (metagaming)
3. True
4. I dindu nuffin, I a good boy.
I got involved because I know Suarez very well on the servers. He is usually a hugely passive player unless someone gives him a reason not to be passive, also he never breaks any rules, not the slightest and his ban record will help him on that.
Also, he explained to me everything that happened, you insulted him and threatened him etc, so that is a valid reason for him to kill you, as by the pictures he had no other solution as he was blocked in.
(05-09-2015, 01:13 PM)Suarez Wrote: Right this'll be my last comment, I'm tired of this.

I have had enough of your lying, Waterloo stated that he had evidence, and you said that if we posted it you would post a BR of our 'propflying' as well as this, it still should have been spoken to me as i had every right to post after an RDM put on me.
(05-09-2015, 01:16 PM)Falcao Wrote: I got involved because I know Suarez very well on the servers. He is usually a hugely passive player unless someone gives him a reason not to be passive, also he never breaks any rules, not the slightest and his ban record will help him on that.
Also, he explained to me everything that happened, you insulted him and threatened him etc, so that is a valid reason for him to kill you, as by the pictures he had no other solution as he was blocked in.

You could not possibly know any of this as you were not near us at the time, he was dealing to our leader, and when we went near him he pulled a gun threatened us both, shot me and let Waterloo go, next time stay out unless you are part of the rule-breaking
(05-09-2015, 01:16 PM)Falcao Wrote: I got involved because I know Suarez very well on the servers. He is usually a hugely passive player unless someone gives him a reason not to be passive, also he never breaks any rules, not the slightest and his ban record will help him on that.
No he wasn't, I was buying medkits off him when Waterloo and Fangz went near me while he was manufacturing, so he took out his gun and fired without a stated reason IC. You're blatantly lying.
Why a doctor is wielding a gun and killing someone is already a concern to me. From my understanding of what has been said; Suarez killed Fangz because he was getting too close to Suarez's manufacturing area.
I don't think that the actions by Fangz required him to be killed. With that being said, I don't see why the person in this image: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=438369749 needs to be so close to Suarez.

I honestly believe that both parties are at fault here. Please correct me if I've misunderstood what has been said.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]