Report : Suarez
(05-09-2015, 12:55 PM)Sgt. Cate Wrote: I was present at the time, I am sorry that he fired at you because he manufactured near me. He's definely in the wrong here.

I've explained my reasons for killing Fangz.
(05-09-2015, 01:03 PM)Suarez Wrote:
(05-09-2015, 12:55 PM)Sgt. Cate Wrote: I was present at the time, I am sorry that he fired at you because he manufactured near me. He's definely in the wrong here.

Your reason was that i was in my OWN CLAN's base and as soon as i come near you, WITH WATERLOO, you shoot me and leave him?
(05-09-2015, 01:02 PM)||Fangz|| Wrote:
(05-09-2015, 12:57 PM)Suarez Wrote: He never posted them for you to use, he posted them for his benefit. I don't see why you're reposting his evidence against me when it was sorted with Waterloo?

I also remember me coming to UM and you and Cate asking me if I wanted to join your clan, to which I willingly denied and you kept following asking if you would join, then you said on steam that if I didn't join your TS or Clan that I'd have this BR again. I don't see why you're holding a grudge.

He had no right to discuss my problem when he sent me the code for this BR through steam so that I could post it, once again this is my problem not his.

You're clearly keeping a grudge against me because I won't join your clan. It's been resolved between myself and Clawz I thought he had messaged you it, can't we just drop it? I've recognised the mistakes I have made and apologised to Clawz informing him to tell you that.
(05-09-2015, 12:57 PM)Suarez Wrote: He never posted them for you to use, he posted them for his benefit. I don't see why you're reposting his evidence against me when it was sorted with Waterloo?

I also remember me coming to UM and you and Cate asking me if I wanted to join your clan, to which I willingly denied and you kept following asking if you would join, then you said on steam that if I didn't join your TS or Clan that I'd have this BR again. I don't see why you're holding a grudge.
This happened before the clan was created.
(05-09-2015, 01:04 PM)||Fangz|| Wrote:
(05-09-2015, 12:55 PM)Sgt. Cate Wrote: I was present at the time, I am sorry that he fired at you because he manufactured near me. He's definely in the wrong here.

Your reason was that i was in my OWN CLAN's base and as soon as i come near you, WITH WATERLOO, you shoot me and leave him?

(05-09-2015, 12:53 PM)Suarez Wrote: You were constantly minging, coming up to us and generally annoying us IC, nearly picking up one of the shipments. By the this time after countless times telling you to go away, you carried on therefore the only way to deal with you was shooting you. I told you at gunpoint to leave but you still didn't, giving you warnings that you would be shot, so I shot and killed you. In hindsight, I could tell that I was in the wrong and Myself and Clawz dealt with it. I believe he even informed you.

That's my reason.
(05-09-2015, 01:04 PM)Suarez Wrote:

He had no right to discuss my problem when he sent me the code for this BR through steam so that I could post it, once again this is my problem not his.

You're clearly keeping a grudge against me because I won't join your clan. It's been resolved between myself and Clawz I thought he had messaged you it, can't we just drop it? I've recognised the mistakes I have made and apologised to Clawz informing him to tell you that.
1. It's not my clan, i dont care if you join or not. 2. why did you apologise to ClawZ and not me, the one who RDM'd in his own Base? 
(05-09-2015, 01:05 PM)Sgt. Cate Wrote:

This happened before the clan was created.

I'm talking about the incident a couple of hours ago, where I was in UM giving you both guns (as Gun Dealer) when you asked me to join the clan, I denied and then Fangz threatened me with a report.
(05-09-2015, 01:06 PM)Suarez Wrote:
(05-09-2015, 01:04 PM)||Fangz|| Wrote:
(05-09-2015, 12:55 PM)Sgt. Cate Wrote: I was present at the time, I am sorry that he fired at you because he manufactured near me. He's definely in the wrong here.

(05-09-2015, 12:53 PM)Suarez Wrote: You were constantly minging, coming up to us and generally annoying us IC, nearly picking up one of the shipments. By the this time after countless times telling you to go away, you carried on therefore the only way to deal with you was shooting you. I told you at gunpoint to leave but you still didn't, giving you warnings that you would be shot, so I shot and killed you. In hindsight, I could tell that I was in the wrong and Myself and Clawz dealt with it. I believe he even informed you.

That's my reason.

I wasn't even close enough to pick up your shipment, one of the screenshots shows ClawZ infornt as i was not in the picture...
(05-09-2015, 01:04 PM)Suarez Wrote:

Where's the evidence that it was resolved? It sounds like you're trumping this up. Also this was (as stated) before our clan was made, he's doing this on his own accord.
(05-09-2015, 01:06 PM)||Fangz|| Wrote: 1. It's not my clan, i dont care if you join or not. 2. why did you apologise to ClawZ and not me, the one who RDM'd in his own Base? 

1. You did, you said to me, join or I get a report.

2. I asked Clawz to forward to you the apology.