Report : Suarez
(05-09-2015, 01:20 PM)Nacreas Wrote: Why a doctor is wielding a gun and killing someone is already a concern to me. From my understanding of what has been said; Suarez killed Fangz because he was getting too close to Suarez's manufacturing area.
I don't think that the actions by Fangz required him to be killed. With that being said, I don't see why the person in this image: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=438369749 needs to be so close to Suarez.

I honestly believe that both parties are at fault here. Please correct me if I've misunderstood what has been said.
No reason was stated by Suarez IC, they were close due to the fact they were part of my RP at the time and were acting as guards and performing other such duties.
(05-09-2015, 01:20 PM)Nacreas Wrote: Why a doctor is wielding a gun and killing someone is already a concern to me. From my understanding of what has been said; Suarez killed Fangz because he was getting too close to Suarez's manufacturing area.
I don't think that the actions by Fangz required him to be killed. With that being said, I don't see why the person in this image: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=438369749 needs to be so close to Suarez.

I honestly believe that both parties are at fault here. Please correct me if I've misunderstood what has been said.

Me and Waterloo were close because we were part of a team with Cate and wanted to make sure there wasn't a 'dodgey deal' so that is the explenation we can provide for our distance, the fact that he didn't provide a IC explenation doesn't make sense.

You've got the story partially right. The reason for me shooting him was because a. Entering manufacturing zone. b. verbal insults via mic c. general annoyance d. aimed a gun at him, ordered him to leave and he didn't even though I warned of shooting him.

I understood the mistake I made after I did it, apologised to Clawz and that didn't get passed onto Fangz.

BTW, I was in the suit, crouching near him due to the fact I was hiding fro mthe gun aimed at Fangz (he did not FearRP me, and said to carry on once he dealt with it in TS). I was at the time buying medkits and wanted to be as close as possible.
(05-09-2015, 01:25 PM)Suarez Wrote:

You've got the story partially right. The reason for me shooting him was because a. Entering manufacturing zone. b. verbal insults via mic c. general annoyance d. aimed a gun at him, ordered him to leave and he didn't even though I warned of shooting him.

I understood the mistake I made after I did it, apologised to Clawz and that didn't get passed onto Fangz.

Actually, i do not use my mic in-game so you can not use that explanation also you did not warn me.

(05-09-2015, 01:25 PM)Suarez Wrote:

He doesn't use a mic in game, he types. Also entering a manufacturin zone is NOT a valid reason. You never used an IC way to communicate your Fear RP and just shot at him.
As states this thread I second what Fangz had said. This thread was originally made by me, but removed, thank you Fangz for posting it again.
(05-09-2015, 01:31 PM)Waterloo (Clawz) Wrote: As states this thread I second what Fangz had said. This thread was originally made by me, but removed, thank you Fangz for posting it again.
Suarez status: [X] Rekt [  ] Not rekt
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding invalid reason to kill.
Please note, being that close to a manufacturing area isn't a reason to kill but a reason to be concerned. With that being said, I see no reason for that person to have been that close to Suarez.
A warning will be issued to the accused and reporting player for their conduct today.

[FL] Nacreas
Server Administrative Team
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]