Exotic's Unban Request
Your name: Exotic

Your ban ID: 7811

Banned by: PrivateToast

Reason: I was banned for double accounting.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Hello, I was last permanently banned in 2011 for double accounting. I was fifteen years of age when I got banned. I quit playing Garry's Mod ever since. I recently came back from college and I lost interest in everything instantly and decided to come back to Garry's Mod. It's been four years and now I'm nineteen years of age. I checked my ban history and it doesn't seem a lot for a member who put a lot of time into this community in the past. I'm just asking if Fearless can give me another chance to come back. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Exotic
I'm having difficulties finding your ban in your record. Please provide your SteamID.

EDIT: Your SteamID is STEAM_0:0:46513857 for future reference. 
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
How many accounts have you used to play/connect to our servers?
Sincerely, Enzyme
(05-07-2015, 02:19 PM)Enzyme Wrote: How many accounts have you used to play/connect to our servers?

I have one account that I have played on. There was another account that my brother used to play on. We were both banned at the same time I believe. The problem here was that one of my friends, back in the time known as Vaqxination, was banned permanently due to his misbehavior. Knowing that his friends, including me, continued playing on Fearless, he decided to get us all of banned. (We're talking a few years back, where I did not know much about computers.) I eventually found out later that he sent a phish link which downloaded a key logger. This is how he accessed my account. I didn't know how long the key logger was there and I didn't know what information he had or not. When he joined Fearless, the IP's linked to one another and this is what got me banned. This effected not only my account, but my brother's account as well. What I believe the staff does not understand is whether if I'm Vaqxination or not. Vaqxination and I are different people. His IP linked to "STEAM_0:0:46513857," which is my main steam account. I'm assuming this is what's getting the staff confused. They believe that I'm Vaqxination, but it's not true.
Approved.

After a discussion with another SA, I've decided to give you another chance. There isn't enough evidence to prove that you're actually innocent, but this ban is very old and I'm willing to give you another chance.

Read up on the rules and ask any staff if you got any question regarding them.
Sincerely, Enzyme