[UnbanRequest] BlackEye unban request. [StillAlive]
Your name: black eye [steam user: sergeykozerov

Your ban ID: 3424

Why we should unban you: I think i got banned for no resson and the admin even didnt try to ask me what happend before banning me,
so thats what happend: i builded a watchtower on a roof and i builded a realistic bridge to get to the roof! and when i'have done building the watchtower the admin just like that banned me for 5days without asking anything for "Prop Climbing" So please unban me

By the way i want to add: even if i did propclimb wich i didnt. it dosnt deserve 5days, i'm not a noob, i'm active player,i know the rules, ihave donated, and i DIDNT PROPCLIMB...
why no one notice???
Donator does not mean you are more epic, and can't get banned.
You are not allowed to be on a roof at all.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

The worst thing is, that you as a donator and a guy who had been playing more than just a few hours, should let you know that building on roofs aint allowed.. Seriously it was a tower? I actually even laughed about it, because it was just so... Lord of the rings alike. Anyways I seriously don't vote for unban.
Please dude.. i just wanted to build a watch tower and i didnt propclimb thats worng resson.. i did a bridge please i wont build on roofs again.. i just wanted to rp and make a watch tower as a swat and watch, i'm very soory please reduce or unban me dude :/ 5days its alot of time and i regret what ihave done and i wont do it

and Andreas i aggre with you but i still think 5days is too harsh you could just kick me and i'll never do that again or even warn :/
Stillalive you are the banning admin, so it is up to you.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Fair enough it seems like you've understood my point.

I will short the ban to 2 days instead from now on :-)