BR on [FL] Kpred
But the sru and police were raiding. For some reason as soon as I died everyone just stopped for some reason, the don was taxes and I was telling others to get a warrant.
(04-28-2015, 06:58 PM)Kayak Wrote:
(04-28-2015, 04:43 PM)Nacreas Wrote:
(04-28-2015, 04:18 PM)Kayak Wrote:
(04-28-2015, 01:52 PM)Nacreas Wrote:
(04-28-2015, 01:32 PM)Kayak Wrote: As the person who didn't feel like being raided by a full SRU team and police force, seeing one of the SRU members switch to corleone and then kill an SRU without me noticing them once, that's suspicious.

Whatever, if I did this then I guarantee I would've been banned for RDM.

He killed a raider who was raiding him, not exactly RDM.

He killed an SRU without orders from over 100m away who wasn't raiding. We were talking to them about the NLR from the officer we executed, when suddenly Smex popped. If you guys are going to go to extreme lengths to defend him by checking little things in the logs, check what we were talking about. IIRC, we were having an ooc discussion, that being me and BasicallyMental. 

Quote:Yeah I agree it was kind of my mistake since I thought I seen a radio call from the Don saying shoot the sru, when i clearly never, and I'm sorry about that. But about all this powergaming accusations, I never intended to join then leave so SRU could have an advantage, I don't understand why you'd think that. - Kpred

Then close the thread I guess. That was an eventful few days. If Kpred is sorry about RDM and faces no punishment for it, then I'll happily apologize in detail for each and every one of my bans to void them.

If you would like to protest your suspensions feel free to post an unban request but being sorry isn't going to get your bans lifted. I understand you feel this is unjust but Kpred has apologised for the misunderstanding and clearly had no malicious intention to RDM Smex. If Smex feels he was RDMed by Kpred then he is welcome to post a report himself.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
(04-29-2015, 03:58 AM)Nacreas Wrote:
(04-28-2015, 06:58 PM)Kayak Wrote:
(04-28-2015, 04:43 PM)Nacreas Wrote:
(04-28-2015, 04:18 PM)Kayak Wrote:
(04-28-2015, 01:52 PM)Nacreas Wrote: He killed a raider who was raiding him, not exactly RDM.

He killed an SRU without orders from over 100m away who wasn't raiding. We were talking to them about the NLR from the officer we executed, when suddenly Smex popped. If you guys are going to go to extreme lengths to defend him by checking little things in the logs, check what we were talking about. IIRC, we were having an ooc discussion, that being me and BasicallyMental. 

Quote:Yeah I agree it was kind of my mistake since I thought I seen a radio call from the Don saying shoot the sru, when i clearly never, and I'm sorry about that. But about all this powergaming accusations, I never intended to join then leave so SRU could have an advantage, I don't understand why you'd think that. - Kpred

Then close the thread I guess. That was an eventful few days. If Kpred is sorry about RDM and faces no punishment for it, then I'll happily apologize in detail for each and every one of my bans to void them.

If you would like to protest your suspensions feel free to post an unban request but being sorry isn't going to get your bans lifted. I understand you feel this is unjust but Kpred has apologised for the misunderstanding and clearly had no malicious intention to RDM Smex. If Smex feels he was RDMed by Kpred then he is welcome to post a report himself.

Alright, thanks for all the replies and input. 
Concluded.

No abuse was found to take place. It seems like Kpred committed a honest mistake, something has apologized for. There was no abuse of power or rank in this case.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator