Updates sub-forum
As we now have multiple developers, myself unofficially aiding in development work, and a small, growing team of contributors, we figured it would be a good idea to add a sub-forum specifically for updates, as we don't have a change-log on the forums. 

I'm not quite sure how this'll work out; most of our updates are big enough to warrant discussion, but too small to warrant their own thread in the main announcements section. Obviously, the weapons update is an exception to that, and some of our updates are too minor to even warrant discussion. It may be that this sub-forum isn't used too much and will be replaced with a change-log, we'll see, but for now we'll just post threads for new updates and see how this goes. It at least gives you all a place to offer feedback on our latest updates.
The following 11 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Benporium, Nyander, Dick, Cameron, Suarez, James_Gaff, Enzyme, Joykill, Tawee, RK-Fin, BasicallyMental
Sounds like a good Idea,

It will also help as the Updates that are on the server I rarely check personally, It's only by user discussions I see it however, with this I may see it when I check the forums. This will be an excellent feature! Cheese
Sounds good.
It's good that it's here now for all the smaller things that get added e.g. The Heavy Armour suit. Litle things like these can get anounced in here and people will then actually know about them beforehand. I woudn't have know the suit was in if my friends hadn't told me about it..
Nice, was definitely needed!
Faust4Dev

Good idea! Hope to see lots of activity in this sub-forum Wink
This is a great addition!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Archived.

This is really outdated, i'll make a better post on it later.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork