Clementio - Double Account? Can you explain me this ban?
Well i guess not everyone on server likes me to PM you something like that. Can we have a private talk on teamspeak, Temar?

But PM's are something i do not trust and like. I recently (yesterday) receive some weird PM's on forum, NOT RELATED to this Request but weird.

EDIT: Any Updates / Good News for me today? ^^

EDIT 30/04: I really miss Fearless Sad ... /me cry in corner
Hey!
I read that Rule number 6 says: "If no staff member replies on your unban request within 7 days, your request will always be in your advantage and your ban will be removed from your record."

That just happend today and i realized that now xD and i came here to ask you if i will get unbanned since that 7 days passed and noone replied... Anyway, since i know i did not what im acuse off, my mind is clear, now i just want to know your decision.

Waiting for your replie, no worries Smile
That only refers to the first post which has infact been replied to.

i see i see
Sorry to post, but I don't think Clementio would do this. He's a friend of mine and I can tell that he has great potential for FL. I fail to see why he would even think about doing anything like this.
Again, sorry to post, but I thought it was worth bringing it up.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(05-01-2015, 08:56 PM)General Rickets Wrote: That only refers to the first post which has infact been replied to.

Okay i get it, but i dont understand something, and i will ask you that, are you still working on this case? Still any work in progress?
Based on all the evidence and pm
denied