Immediately Posting UBR
Enzyme, sorry for sounding impatient but isn't what Mavy said enough? I feel so upset that I've been punished for something I didn't do, and I don't want to have to wait.
Isn't this an innocent until proven guilty system?
Mavis is not a staff-member and is someone who was demoted for lying to Super-Admins, and I'm therefore waiting for Temars input on this case. The evidence currently says that you're not innocence, and that's why I've asked Temar to see if you're innocent in this case or not.

I don't believe that you're the kind of player that would do this, but I'd like his input on this case before I make a full decision though.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(04-13-2015, 09:08 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Mavis is not a staff-member, and I'm waiting for Temars input on this case. The evidence currently says that you're not innocence, and that's why I've asked Temar to see if you're innocent in this case or not.

I see Temar on the forums online all the time, does it really take that long to literally post his opinion? 
the number was very very large,
check were put into place to prevent crashes and also to report player who attempted to use such numbers as it was a known way to crash a server
(04-13-2015, 11:56 PM)Temar Wrote: the number was very very large,
check were put into place to prevent crashes and also to report player who attempted to use such numbers as it was a known way to crash a server

Bare in mind that I have no idea what happened, the picture Enzyme posted shows that there is a '.' after the 1. This would make the number under 2? No? Surely this would mean it's not a big number... I think? I'm sorry, I have no idea.
I'm still not sure how this has happened, I never attempted to crash the server and I'm glad to see that I don't strike you as the type that would Enzyme.
e20 means do x10 20 times
you prob see e on calculator some times when the result is too big to display
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
[Image: 2d15808c29be59030569ed640111fbe0.png]

Seems like my information is right...

Warned - Temar
The crash is caused by the props being moved too large a distance as in very far from the map not Exponent
You have software installed for removing those props, means it's bullshit to ban someone for that, who didn't even did it on purpose.

Continuing to comment on in the courthouse while not involved. Ignoring warnings, banned for a week.
-Fultz
Yes temar but if there is a point after the one, that makes it a number less than two, so not a big number?
I guess to further help prove my innocence, I can tell you that I once found a server crashing prop (hl2 furnace) and had Mavis ban the prop.