Immediately Posting UBR
as ive explained before the e20 makes it a very big number
and yes we are currently deciding weather to trust that it was accidental or what, currently no other evidence to support malice and your high hours is in your favor but we will see what other admins think and decide

Mavis its not your place to get involved, i suggest you stop posting before you end up getting blocked from posting because of warnings
just because there is ways to prevent the crash which ofc is in place, doesnt mean we dont monitor for it, as attempting to crash our server isnt acceptable (altho prob not the case here)
(04-14-2015, 02:50 PM)Temar Wrote: as ive explained before the e20 makes it a very big number
and yes we are currently deciding weather to trust that it was accidental or what, currently no other evidence to support malice and your high hours is in your favor but we will see what other admins think and decide

Mavis its not your place to get involved, i suggest you stop posting before you end up getting blocked from posting because of warnings
just because there is ways to prevent the crash which ofc is in place, doesnt mean we dont monitor for it, as attempting to crash our server isnt acceptable (altho prob not the case here)

Thankyou Temar.
High numbers in easy precision are attempts to crash the server.
Looking at logs, nothing is seen to indicate intention to crash, just normal server activity.

I think a warning should be given. This may not happen again. The ban should be removed though.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Approved although left on record
Thank you! But why left on record? I feel like this will tarnish my reputation, as this would be approved only if I was innocent so why leave on record if the ban is invalid?
(04-15-2015, 10:17 PM)LivKX Wrote: Thank you! But why left on record? I feel like this will tarnish my reputation, as this would be approved only if I was innocent so why leave on record if the ban is invalid?

I know how you feel dude same thing happened to me.

Not involved, warned - GTB
Approved
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]