Arena RP
Yeah, so my friends Shadow and Gunfish started a Fighting Arena where they're was knife fights and crowbar fights, I started playing and died the first couple of matches, I then took the time to adjust my mouse settings and drink some chocolate nesquick before I got back in the ring and started properly fighting, I won around 14 fights without dying, being healed inbetween fights. I fought against other people with crowbars, a guy with a deagle and it wasnt until my 14th match that someone equipted a kevlar and came in and mauled me.

It was really good as the two players that were fighting would pay 4k and whoever won got a random jackpot and their opponents weapon and everyone had fun and it was proper cagefighting RP that was taking action for about two hours.

(I was accused of using kevlar and equipting healthpacks before fights so then the health would generate while in-fighting, but a message comes up to everyone in the area when you equipt something and I have several screenshots of me fighting on Wegame that will prove I didnt use kevlar)
[Image: source.gif]