Unban request
Name: 14_Chris_14

ban ID: 59531

Banned by: [FL:M] Obay

Reason: Fear RP

Involved: NS Wortel, [FL:RP] Nihl

Why we should unban you: I believe that I should be un-banned due to my keyboard stopped working (Wireless). Just after I got pulled over by a police officer. he told me to "get out" after speeding without knowing I then attempted to get out, but soon realized that my keyboard was out of battery life. Before I could replace the battery, I was given a 1 Day ban without being spoken to. During this this event happening I was in a Skype call with some Role players / friends, one of them was in my car but got out just before being pulled over, he acknowledged that my keyboard was broken as I was trying to get them to come back to explain to the officer that I was not getting out on purpose except it was too late.
I was indeed involved in the situation. Chris and I were going to setup an RP in the city whilst the lights turned red at the first stop in. I got out early heading to the place we were going to RP and all of the sudden I hear chris saying: "Oh dude, come over and help me out. My keyboard broke I can't get out of my car." So I ran back to the car to tell the officer, wortel in this case, that he coudn't get out. But before I could get there Obay banned him.
I am involved to. Well i lowered my weapon and i was waiting till chris said something or if he get out of the car. Then Obay banned him
Requesting an Unban for: 59531
Thank you for taking the time to write your appeal.
~Obay
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
Approved.