Unban Request *Updated*
I have changed the ban ID for the Krizztech Double Account ban, but what should I do about the Yoda Double account ban? Also if I wanted to crash the server and have it go offline all the time then why would I be trying this hard or trying at all to get myself unbanned from the server so that I can play again?
It doesn't matter how you're trying to claim that you making an UBR means that you're innocent.

For the prop-spamming ban: It will stay on your record. The ban-time will not be reduced. The logs do not lie.

As for the Double-Account ban: you should have known a lot better. You used an account to bypass a ban so you could be on the servers again. Going on the server to discuss a ban is also wrong, as this is something you do on the forum.

You've clearly broken multiple rules here.

I've edited your template as you clearly misunderstood what I ment by adding the DA banID onto your appeal as well.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
You still haven't told me the outcome of the DA ban. Is the perma DA staying or has it gone? because you just said that I shouldn't have done it, which I obviously already know know now seeing as I got banned for it.
You've yet to bring up a reason as to why we should reduce or remove the DA ban that you've been issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme
What do you mean tell you a reason for the DA? I've already told you the reason, that was because I did not know primarily why I had been banned so I tried to get access to the server on my second account and try to talk to an admin about my ban. The reason I tried to get on the server was because I had ever been on the website before so I didn't know you could check why you where banned etc.
Using a secondary account to play on our servers to bypass a ban is against our Terms of Service:

It is detailed in the Terms of Service under section: 1.10 -
Quote: Fearless intends for each user to use only one (1) Steam account to access both the Fearless Forums and the CityRP servers. You may not use multiple accounts for any reasons, including masking your identity, gaining an advantage over other users in the Services or circumventing suspensions or other disciplinary measures. You may not sell, assign, or otherwise transfer your account to another person. You must keep your accounts and passwords confidential and not authorize any third party to access. You must contact a staff member immediately if you suspect misuse of your account or any security breach in the Services.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=46755
Sincerely, Enzyme
I don't know whether you misread the end of my last comment or whether you just choose to ignore it, but I stated that I had never been on the website before. This means that I had not been on the website before I went onto the server with my second account, so I did not see the Terms of Service page.
So you linking a page from the website doesn't really help with this situation? I quite obviously hadn't seen that post that you linked before the ban.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:

Spoiler :
To be fair and honest it looks like and sounds like the guy has really learnt his lesson. Would he really try this hard to get himself unbanned if he didn't? Or didn't like your community?

Would it really be that bad allowing him the chance to prove you guys wrong and to show he can be a good member of your community? 

Just saying... Maybe you guys want to loosen up a little on members who clearly want to be apart and play in your community.

Can't you guys just have a pint and let this all blow over and give him a second chance?

Not involved, warned. 

+1 for World Ends reference though - Enzyme
I kinda am a little involved though since I was there but what evs as long as you guys read what I said that's fine.
Forrest.

What you're bringing to this discussion does not make you involved.
You can post if you have any important to say, such as providing a statement or evidence.

What you said was not constructive for the case at all, and I'll ask you to refrain from posting in this thread unless you got something informative to this case.
Sincerely, Enzyme