Leaving - Jan's Goodbye Thread
Loved RDM'ing you. Also love the fact that you are raging about snitches, while you're the biggest of em' all.
The following 2 users Like Beam's post:
  • DentedCrown, James_Gaff
Cya, shame you took your ban to heart.

See you Jan, you were one of the players I looked up to when I first joined, keep doing what you want and I hope you enjoy life. I cant forget playing your rap songs on the radio. Ta-ta.
(03-05-2015, 05:36 PM)Beam Wrote: Loved RDM'ing you. Also love the fact that you are raging about snitches, while you're the biggest of em' all.

Bro I don't even know you..
(03-05-2015, 05:36 PM)Beam Wrote: Loved RDM'ing you. Also love the fact that you are raging about snitches, while you're the biggest of em' all.
This is a goodbye thread, stop starting flamewars on people's threads.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
(03-05-2015, 05:45 PM)Jan Wrote:

Bro I don't even know you..

M9, he was your best bud. Smile
I kid, I haz no clue

You're a tool, m8.

On-Topic:

Jan my man, the man bearing the name of the legendary three letters.

Good luck with your future endeavours, I wish you all the best.

Keep in touch, brother.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Shame to see such known player leaving, best of luck Jan with anything you do in the future.
Bye Jan, Its a real shame to see such an experienced member as yourself leave.
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
Sad to see you go Jan, you really did inspire me on FL.

I guess your right, sometimes I don't state my opinion, and maybe I should more often. Anyhow, you are a great friend, and it's sad to see you leave but I know stay in contact, so not a huge loss.

Good luck in the future Jan!
Kind Regards,
Wood.