Fear rp
(02-21-2015, 04:13 PM)iiXxCoYz Wrote: I also use Gyazo and you can right click the picture and press send to Gyazo which sends THE WHOLE IMAGE to a link

Well I have never known this, thanks for the tip for the future. Now you may stop posting as I said previously, you're not involved.
Why would i leave it here? you tampered with evidence removing the NLR timer, also i was talking to that other SRU who was telling me to stay at the apartment who was the SRU arresting me so i listened to him. You will see on the video you breaking FearRP and NLR.
[Image: high-5.png]
What am i supposed to do with to SRU telling me to follow them? I listen to the one that was their first AND the one that was not breaking NLR.
I am involved. I was their. Me and Danbidz BOTH owned the apartment. I saw most of what happened
I clearly haven't tampered with evidence, I explained my reasons for the images I posted then posted my NLR with the image to prove, so stop making false accusations towards me. Nuka was the other SRU and he did not tell you to stay, you took it into OOC for no reason when I was trying to remove you from the room to take to the prisons. How did I break fear rp also? And as I stated I didn't return to my previous death location nor did I mention my previous life, so again another false accusation. Stop posting now and leave it to an admin, it's getting more and more pathetic everytime I read your shitty posts.
Why should i stop posting? because you know your mistake? and no need for language like that on the courthouse.
(02-21-2015, 04:21 PM)danbidz Wrote: Why should i stop posting? because you know your mistake? and no need for language like that on the courthouse.

Just stop please, it hurts reading this, you've clearly been found out to have made the mistake as my evidence can show, I've made no mistakes here as I explained everything that happened. So yeah stop posting, an admin can decide the outcome now.
(02-21-2015, 04:23 PM)samzo Wrote:
(02-21-2015, 04:21 PM)danbidz Wrote: Why should i stop posting? because you know your mistake? and no need for language like that on the courthouse.

Just stop please, it hurts reading this, you've clearly been found out to have made the mistake as my evidence can show, I've made no mistakes here as I explained everything that happened. So yeah stop posting, an admin can decide the outcome now.

Nobody is making you read this, you want me to stop posting because i worked out that you tampered with evidence. you also worked out this BR is gonna turn around and bite you. You know that your wrong.
And why should i stop talking? this BR is about me! I can fight my own side in the courthouse, or what would be the point in the courthouse? Everyone has the right to a fair trial.
(02-21-2015, 04:25 PM)danbidz Wrote:
(02-21-2015, 04:23 PM)samzo Wrote:

Nobody is making you read this, you want me to stop posting because i worked out that you tampered with evidence. you also worked out this BR is gonna turn around and bite you. You know that your wrong.

Seriously? How have I in anyway tampered with evidence? Also this BR won't turn round and bite me because I done nothing wrong, you're just picking for tiny little things to get back at me and it's not working.