Fear rp
(02-21-2015, 05:50 PM)danbidz Wrote:
(02-21-2015, 05:48 PM)samzo Wrote: The President at nexus told me to and I believe I also got called there in the government radio, which an admin can see through the logs. Also it's clear that you broke fear rp..

I was speaking with the other SRU, you both told me to do different things, i listened to the SRU that was there first

No, you decided after you metagamed to take it OOC and argue. Which could have waited till after. You knew I had a gun to you, you new I was speaking to you therefor you had no reason to not follow the order.
Right this courthouse isn't a place to snipe at other members of the community. This report from here on will be conducted in a more respectable manner or warnings shall be issued.

1.The NLR:

If you've been involved with a character in a role-play situation and died, you shouldn't involve yourself with them for at least five minutes.

When Samzo dies:

Samzo interacts with the same character four minutes after dying.

2. The FearRP:

When someone has a weapon either pointed at you or near you that can be used against you within a matter of two seconds, you must fear that weapon.
Regardless of your OOC conversation you should follow the directions given to you in-character.

2. The warrant:

As you can see from the image below the president issued a warrant over five minutes without a jail guard.

SRU sergeant becomes the jail guard later on. A police officer should really be the jail guard as SRU must respond to backup calls.

Closing notes:

After reviewing this case I believe that Samzo is guilty of violating NLR and Danbidz for breaking FearRP.
A twelve hour suspension will be applied to Danbidz and Samzo shall be issued a four hour NLR blacklist.

[FL] Nacreas
Server Administrative Team
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]