Double accounting ban
Due to real life issues have not been able to stay on top of this sorry. I need someone with a better knowledge of our logs to figure this out.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Its Okay I understand.
Have you got anyone with a better knowledge of your logs yet?
I'll look into this when I get home. For future reference, don't bump your UBR as admins will get to it when they can.
Holy Cow Finn when the hell are you gonna get unbanned their is clear evidence that Kaya-Gleeson did it and he even admitted it, they say its pending investigation for like 2 months Sad
I don't even know :/, feels like I have been forgotten about. Lel
Things keep unraveling regarding the case. Investigation is still underway.

Oh, like what?
Honestly Now, I feel Like i Have Been Forgotten About, I Don't Have A Clue Who Is 'Investigating' or 'Reviewing' My Case. I've been Near Enough Been Left in the dark on what was happening, My Friends Play this Server Like BigFatMilk And TobaisHJ He Wants me to be unbanned but it Impossible. When These Admins Say 'Reviewing' Or 'Investigating' To Me this Seems Like The Don't Give a Sh!t About their Members, According to my Friends Its Been Three Months Ago i was Banned. I Know I Shouldn't Bump My UBR but it seems like the only way to Get the attention off Admins To 'Investigate'.
Hopefully i Have got Your Attention On How I Feel ABout This Ban, Even Though It is Not My Fault!
See How Immature Kaya-Gleeson [http://imgur.com/4YNFQXB]
Approved
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]