Server banner Littletown Server banner V4B1
Server banner Build Server Discord
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to go?
(02-17-2015, 06:33 AM)Nevy Wrote: I suggest going to Barcelona, Spain. Truly a beautiful city. I went there for the first time during summer of 2014 and I loved it. Great food, beautiful city and beautiful women. I always suggest getting a pass for the Red Bus, that double decker tour bus, and just using it to get to and from the main spots.

Was thinking Barcelona, one of the big reasons being FC Barcelonas ground, that's an experience.
[Image: sMnxYju.jpg]
You can go like to Rome, Belfast, Dublin, Paris, Berlin etc.
[Image: V4LSaUw.png]
(02-17-2015, 03:39 PM)Mike2004 Wrote: You can go like to Rome, Belfast, Dublin, Paris, Berlin etc.

Been to dublin to many times and I live beside belfast, haha.
My friend went to Amsterdam over the last summer and she said it was amazing, peaceful, loads of things to do such as cycling, eating good food, stunning weather and the flights were cheap enough as it is very close to the UK and Ireland.
[Image: 4cVNBYr.png]
(02-17-2015, 09:38 PM)Dauntless Wrote: My friend went to Amsterdam over the last summer and she said it was amazing, peaceful, loads of things to do such as cycling, eating good food, stunning weather and the flights were cheap enough as it is very close to the UK and Ireland.

Then he must've been lucky, because you shouldn't go to Amsterdam for the weather, you'll be dissapointed.
I like Jamaica. That's of course far away from where you want to go.
I think it's Poland. Visiting Auschwitz will be an experience and it's something I want to do in my life, thank you guys!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mustang's post:
  • Wood
Well i went to Brussels, it was very good. Especially the chocolate. 
[Image: IOhUmJq.png?3]
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
(02-17-2015, 10:05 PM)Jan Wrote:
(02-17-2015, 09:38 PM)Dauntless Wrote: My friend went to Amsterdam over the last summer and she said it was amazing, peaceful, loads of things to do such as cycling, eating good food, stunning weather and the flights were cheap enough as it is very close to the UK and Ireland.

Then he must've been lucky, because you shouldn't go to Amsterdam for the weather, you'll be dissapointed.

Oh, maybe it was just because it was summer, it certainly looks like paradise to me (pics she took while there)

[Image: 5lg1Qbk.png] [Image: 0WPpSOS.png][Image: t6lr7mc.png]
[Image: 4cVNBYr.png]
(02-18-2015, 09:25 PM)Dauntless Wrote:
(02-17-2015, 10:05 PM)Jan Wrote:

Oh, maybe it was just because it was summer, it certainly looks like paradise to me (pics she took while there)

[Image: 5lg1Qbk.png] [Image: 0WPpSOS.png][Image: t6lr7mc.png]

I want to go to Amsterdam also for the cafes and the sights (They have a sex museum) 

Mainly the cafes though...

And the sex musuem...

Did she say anything about the night life? Any clubs to visit or anything like that?