[FL]Temar
[19:57:19] [Async Chat Thread - #970/INFO]: <*TheGreatPirates ~Temar> you not supposed to be able to claim land that isnt connected to your current'

You say this within the logs and yet you knowing FULL well of this 'bug' for it seems a long time due to you saying this also:

'[19:50:00] [Async Chat Thread - #969/INFO]: <*TheGreatPirates ~Temar> the ability to claim more land other than your main is a bug, ive mostly ignored it till now wth you'

So as we can see from this, you KNOW this is a bug, YOU know this but you decided firstly NOT to tell anyone it's a bug(look at the chat's reaction) but then you decide that YOU can abuse this bug?

On the server, you had 2 pieces of land claimed that was not connected in YOUR faction which you would of known about and yet you abuse this 'bug' you knew?

Also, you state this and now this is what threw me because if this was a 'bug' you'd of NEVER said this. This doesn't fit in with your statement of it being a bug.
'[20:19:57] [Async Chat Thread - #973/INFO]: <*TheGreatPirates ~Temar> how would you like it if when we raid you which we do alot, we claim land and put up tower etc to hi'

THIS is the real reason why you removed our land, is because YOU found it unfair that you could do nothing about us claiming your land. Not that we 'abused a bug' but because we had an advantage on you, that you had no power as a player to do anything about.
This is outrageous, if it weren't for this my clan would still be operational to reasonable standards, unlike now. Vauldington and the archangels knew about this aswell so this tells me the administration was 100 percent aware of this "bug".
I was aware of the Bug but not that it was being used in such a way until used against us
having abit of land separate isnt a big issue unlike having land at enemy base
(02-18-2015, 12:30 AM)Temar Wrote: I was aware of the Bug but not that it was being used in such a way until used against us

I can't help but to ask what did you think would happen?
(02-18-2015, 12:30 AM)Temar Wrote: I was aware of the Bug but not that it was being used in such a way until used against us
Why are you ignoring my statement? Mind commenting on why you find it acceptable for YOU and YOUR faction who would of been fully aware of this 'bug' to go and abuse it? Also, are you saying that abusing this 'bug' isn't a big issue. So now you're saying that you have choice of when you can abuse a 'bug' and what is acceptable and what is not? 

I'd like to point out that this isn't the first time that Temar has abused his powers as developer to his own personal gain.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=55221
If we look in this thread, Temar decided to within a few hours of a suggestion approving it although it was a controversial subject and was (I counted the people who did a support) before approved 50/50 for +/- support.

From this, we can see Temar abuses his power when-ever possible for personal gain.
Case pending and is being reviewed.

Thank you for your comments and we will have this resolved by hopefully the end of the weekend.

Until then it will be closed and if anything else is needed from the original poster, we will be in contact.