The FL Factor
Ima win
The following 2 users Like Giant Pony's post:
  • Brynn, Waterloo
I'm scared if you do, you'd be there on EvoRadio with your recorder for a week haha!
The following 1 user Likes Dex's post:
  • Brynn
Thank god the video isnt up.... The judges didnt like bob the builder.
That's where you're wrong, we loved everybody's audition, we just had to say no to some people!
I might pop along for the finals, if nothing comes up!

EDIT: Unless I've just completely missed it and I look like a fool now?
Finals are delayed again due to in real life priorities. Should be happening next weekend, sorry for the inconvenience.
A lot of work goes into planning these events, and the finals are taking a while to complete the build to make sure we have a good experience for everyone who wishes to partake in it.

We'll have a date shortly, but next weekend should be doable.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
I'm going to have to pull out of this event. I'm going to leave it to Wood to take over if he wants to, I really enjoyed doing it but I'm done with Fearless now. If Wood doesn't want to take over I'm sure this thread will be closed, all of you were great in the auditions (staff and performers) and I'm glad that it was the success that it was. Whenever I think of Fearless this event will be the first thing that comes into my head, it was probably the most I've laughed in 1 day, some of you were hilarious and some others out right brilliant. Thanks guys. Smile
(04-13-2015, 06:59 PM)Dex Wrote: I'm going to have to pull out of this event. I'm going to leave it to Wood to take over if he wants to, I really enjoyed doing it but I'm done with Fearless now. If Wood doesn't want to take over I'm sure this thread will be closed, all of you were great in the auditions (staff and performers) and I'm glad that it was the success that it was. Whenever I think of Fearless this event will be the first thing that comes into my head, it was probably the most I've laughed in 1 day, some of you were hilarious and some others out right brilliant. Thanks guys. Smile

Shame to see you give up your leadership role in this event, the first one was very funny and enjoyable, not to mention unique. Best of luck to Wood if he has time to lead the event or anyone else who decides to take it up.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Dex