The FL Factor
I'd like to be singer too!!!
(02-14-2015, 08:16 AM)Clawz Wrote: I'd like to be singer too!!!

Of course my friend! You're added to the list.
Since it's going to be passive night, this could preoccupy me. I'd like to apply as a singer even though I'm not that good. But I'll try.
(OOC)
Name : [FL:RP] evilmat360
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:37916807
Hours : 1620
RPP : 15
(IC)
Name : Richard 'Dick' Twister
Past experience : Cameraman for a local film studio supplying films to EvoCity Cinema. Responsible for setup of CCTV for multiple governments within EvoCity over the years. Installed multiple Camera and sound systems for TV studios
Why do you want the job? :The X factor is a very popular series, so the FL factor happening in EvoCity was an unmissable opportunity.
Why should we give you the job? : I can supply highly technical camera setups for to show the best content to the the studio and TV audience
When are you available for an on phone interview? : The usual 9-5.
Awesome Jericho, I'll add you to the list of singers and no worries, it's all for fun anyway!

After a text based interview with Richard Twister I've concluded that he's very capable to fulfill this role and his experience and enthusiasm will be greatly welcomed, welcome to the team, Richard!
Looking forward to singing Breaking Free from High School Musical. If anyone wants to partner up, i'll be Troy m8.
A more fitting signature. 
The following 5 users Like Jono's post:
  • Brynn, Suarez, Ivan Tempski, Tawee, Dex
After a text based interview with Vince 'Fela' Lestrade I feel that you're more than welcome to join the team and take the last role in security, congratulations.
Zus Bielski has been dropped from the team which gives me space to welcome our newest member of the security team Lewis Robertson (Blurr)! Congratulations mate and welcome to the team.
(02-20-2015, 12:31 AM)Jono Wrote: Looking forward to singing Breaking Free from High School Musical. If anyone wants to partner up, i'll be Troy m8.

What scares me is that this might end up on EvoRadio for a week.
Security team
Brynn - Head of Security 
Fela
Trident
Mike2004
Blurr

Sound engineer
TheMJ

Camera men
Evilmat360
DonkeyWaffles

Chef
Tomoash

Lighting engineer
Zecon

Judges
Dex
Samzo
Cujo

Singers
Jono
Ivan Tempski
Connbob
Clawz
Suarez
*error 404 can't remember*

Presenters and builders
Link
Wood

These are the roles that have people in so far, everybody apart from the singers will need to attend a training session this Friday at 7PM GMT so that you can be allocated positions, you can check the dupe out and we can get a system which will work, if you've got any queries or you can't make it for some reason PM me either on Steam or on the forums, if you don't turn up without letting me know prior to the event we will find somebody else to fill your role. You need to be trained.
The following 4 users Like Dex's post:
  • Brynn, Falc, TheMJ, Blurr