(02-13-2015, 07:13 AM)Trident3553 Wrote: Part Time Bartender or Security Guard

(OOC)

Name : [FL:RP]Trident

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:60177647

Hours : 102
RPP : 0

(IC)

Name : Tyrone 'Bain' Mcgiggdy

Past experience : I was a Freshman in college and i first applied for a job as a bartender at the saloon on campus. I worked there for 2 and a half years. Then after i quit that and got a degree in crowd control, first aid , and diaster response i took the job as a security guard over a course of years the nexus security was low and the president demanded a security guard i was his security guard for 3 years then i took a job as an agent member at the FLA i worked there for quite some time aswell.

Why do you want the job? : I want to Keep the Business going becuase i think it is a good idea and i see potential in this business

Why should we give you the job? : I have the experience to keep the customers happy and the experience to keep  the building safe.
When are you available for an on phone interview? : Anytime, just give me a text of when you want me to talk.

After a text based interview I feel that Tyrone "Bain" Mcgiggdy is fully qualified for this job and is going to fit nicely into security, welcome to the team, Tyrone!
I've increased the amount of security guard slots available, I'll be allocating a leader of security on the day too, probably the most experienced player in the job or the person I feel can lead the team best. Increased so that more people can get involved in the RP.
                                                                APPLYING FOR SECURITY GUARD                                   

(OOC):
Name : [FL:RP]Mike4992
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:73439558
Hours : 432
RPP : 1 (United Nations RP)
(IC) 
Name : Mike Theocharis
Past experience : Working in a security company for 10 years, my clients were never dissapointed.
Why do you want the job? :  At the moment, I'm unemployed, and I'm really looking for a job, and I would like to be a security guard in your event.
Why should we give you the job? : You can always trust me, as I said before my clients and my boss were never dissapointed. If anything happens, don't worry, I will handle it.
When are you available for an on phone interview? : (Currently banned so PM me and we'll meet on TS for an interview, just give me a time and day i'll be there) Hmm, well, you can have an interview with me on Saturday 14th anytime. Just PM me on the forums and tell me what time you want. I'm from Greece so, I have Eastern European Time (EET)
After a text based interview with both Zus Bielski (Sammerh) and Mike Theocharis I feel they're fully qualified to join the security team, and we welcome them with open arms. Welcome to the team, Zus and Mike.
If I can be there I'll be a singer!
(02-13-2015, 06:46 PM)Sgt. Suarez Wrote: If I can be there I'll be a singer!

Great! You're added to the list of singers.
Can I be a singer plz thank
(02-13-2015, 09:26 PM)connbob1 Wrote: Can I be a singer plz thank

Of course, we'll see you on the day.
OOC:
Name : [FL:RP] Brynn
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:79621462
Hours : 953
RPP : 13
IC
Name : Robert "Brian" Chap
Applying For : Security
Past Experiance : Well, Ive had many Security job's, Such as UN Security Team, Also protecting multiple VIP contacts. I also did 10 years with the S.A.S.
Why do you want the job? Well, I've been in the security business for a while now, and I've always done very highly hostile situations, And now I think its time for a change
Why should you give me the job? You should give me the job, because I can provide the acts, the Judges, the film crew, and the audience with 10/10 security services.
When are you available for an on phone interview? Any time, I'll work around you, to make it work for you.
After a text based interview with Robert "Brian" Chap he is a member that we definitely want in our security team. Welcome, Robert!
The following 1 user Likes Dex's post:
  • Brynn