The FL Factor
(02-12-2015, 05:23 PM)Jono Wrote: I'll be headlining this event. 
You may know me from songs such as Sk8er boi, or Walking in the air.

Vid related: 

Prepare to loose, motherfucka's 

I can't wait, you're in!
(02-12-2015, 05:35 PM)TheMJ Wrote: Sound Engineer or Security Guard

(OOC)

Name : [FL:RP] TheMJ

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:61205682

Hours : 400+

RPP : 1

(IC) 

Name : Tobby 'MJ' Thomas

Past experience : I was a sound manager in Downtown Records in LA and worked with BGT to work on their sound as well. I also was apart of many 
concert security. I am a current member of the Wales Security Agency and work with similar events like this.

Why do you want the job? : I have the experience to bring potential to this event and bring the security and sound management to the event.

Why should we give you the job? : As I said, I could keep this event very safe, and with terms of sound, I'm sure you would be impressed.

When are you available for an on phone interview? : Anytime, just give me a text of when you want me to talk.
After a text based interview with Tobby "Mj" Thomas I believe he's qualified for the job, and I'd love him to be a part of this, welcome to the team, Tobby!
Yeah I'd like to apply as a singer please, cheers.

I will discuss the songs I will be singing later.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
We don't need to know the songs until the day, but that's great, can't wait to see you.
The following 1 user Likes Dex's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
Do you have any idea when the full/live shows will happen? Like a date, this looks really cool Smile
The following 1 user Likes Dauntless's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
Not too sure yet man, going to be doing the auditions, recording them, editing them, uploading them. Urm and building might still need to be done, so probably about a week after? We can be flexible though in order to suit the contestants because at the end of the day, the RP is for competitors too.
The following 2 users Like Dex's post:
  • Dauntless, TheMJ
Oh, I was going to do another X-FACTOR, and hope the DDOS wouldn't get it cancelled, but I guess i'll wait on the X-FACTOR for now.
The following 1 user Likes Zambie's post:
  • Dex
Part Time Bartender or Security Guard

(OOC)

Name : [FL:RP]Trident

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:60177647

Hours : 102
RPP : 0

(IC)

Name : Tyrone 'Bain' Mcgiggdy

Past experience : I was a Freshman in college and i first applied for a job as a bartender at the saloon on campus. I worked there for 2 and a half years. Then after i quit that and got a degree in crowd control, first aid , and diaster response i took the job as a security guard over a course of years the nexus security was low and the president demanded a security guard i was his security guard for 3 years then i took a job as an agent member at the FLA i worked there for quite some time aswell.

Why do you want the job? : I want to Keep the Business going becuase i think it is a good idea and i see potential in this business

Why should we give you the job? : I have the experience to keep the customers happy and the experience to keep the building safe.
When are you available for an on phone interview? : Anytime, just give me a text of when you want me to talk.
Can we apply as a singer on the day itself?
I'd prefer it if contestants applied prior to the event, so we know how many singers we need to audition, so I guess I'll allow on the day so long as you let me know throughout the day, I'll probably be online most of that day building, organising etc...