funniest/weirdest reason you have gotten into trouble
Sometimes people get into trouble for basic reasons. Sometimes it is just weird and even funny. 

I want you to tell what is your funniest or weirdest reason(s) that you have gotten into trouble.

I don't remember all, but latest reason was this:

Our history teacher (who can be really weird) was complaining, because her internet in her computer which was in the class had not been working for 3 weeks. She called to our computer fixer guy and asked how could she fix it. The person asked her: "Is the internet cable plugged in the wall ?" it wasn't so the teacher put it back and said: "This is vandalism, I wonder who did this" and then I said: "Maybe you have taken the cable off and forgotten it" Then the teacher got really angry and said that I would get a minus...

So that is the latest even there have been better ones. Don't forget to share yours
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
i killed a man
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
I threw a little plastic bag on the ground and then there was some undercover police officer around the corner who wanted to take me to the police station.
(02-04-2015, 02:00 PM)Jan Wrote: I threw a little plastic bag on the ground and then there was some undercover police officer around the corner who wanted to take me to the police station.

Jan, Netherland's most wanted
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • Suarez
was out in the forest (where not many was) with a plastic gun, soft air gun, to record a scene for my movie (it wasn't loaded) and suddenly a cop turn up and took the gun and dismantled it to make sure it wasn't real and tried shooting with it etc. Was pretty scared at the time but afterwards we just laughed about it (me and mah bud that is). Carried on shooting the movie when he left Cheese
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Couple of years ago when i was 12 my Dad came up to my room with his laptop and showed me a post which he thought i posted, it said 'I like it up the bum'. However, it was not me who posted it, it was my friend, but my dad took this seriously, and we argued for about an hour because he thought i was gay... 
I eventually convinced him i wasn't.

:(
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Back in school I got a full day isolation for "tampering with hardware"...

I was just changing the mouse on a computer.
The following 2 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Tandy, Tawee
I got told off for not doing homework that wasn't even set.
A few years back in year 9 a computer in my class started beeping and we had a cover teacher, so I ran to the computer and gave it CPR.
Needless to say I got bollocked for it.
The following 3 users Like Dex's post:
  • Tandy, Tzimanious, Ivan Tempski
My parents ALWAYS say that its my fault when I say something and they dont hear it.
I know I dont speak very loud, but Jesus Christ, you are sitting right next to me!