EvoCity 2 Event - Zombie Survival & Treasure Hunt!
Wink 
Admins Lani & Dryblood set up a awesome event on evocity 2
(Mainly to try & get more people playing it)

It was pretty epic and consisted of an awesome zombie survival (including fast zombies & antillion guards)
It started off in rounds where we all tried to take them down together but quickly becamse a last man standing affair. Tounge

Also there were treasure hunts where everyone had to leg it to burgerking etc to find $10,000
In total they gaveaway like $200,000 Cool

Heres all the screens I took (FULL SIZE) http://imageshack.us/g/835/2011090900016.jpg/

If you have any more show us in the comments Smile

Thanks to both admins for setting this up Cheese

The following 1 user Likes CraigVil's post:
  • Triangle
... they should... uhm... do it again... so I can experience this awesomeness :-p
This would work better on noded maps. NPCs aren't half as retarded that way.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
this was awesome i came on third place on the zombie stuff and i won 20k on treasure hunt : ) hopefully dry will do it again today
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
I chose not to come..I had like 1 hour so I just decided to go surf on CSS. :L

But if you do it earlier + again then I might be able to come. :L

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
im on pic 2 + 4 + 5 as the ss - Your all so mad im famous.
This valorous visitation of vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vicand vouchsafing the violently vicious & voracious violation of volition.
King Guami did some similar things slightily similiar he did a RPG run he had a RPG and tried to shoot us as we run to a Kliener I got so close almost making it while grey (his first blast near the firefighters department almost killed me) before I ran into a long range rocket. Then he made a ZE thing where we have to get to the playground and survive how many waves (I crashed midway for the ZE/ZS)
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
Hahaaa, i was president without guns and i was 2nd, suck on that! Cheese