UBR - Dr Hibbert
Also Crow, the reason that Diggy gave me for Fail RPing was that we were giving threats to the president, nothing to do with the fact that I resisted police arrest. If you check the logs from that day (Which I feel is vital for the case) you can see that I became a protestor after saying to the president "Don't worry, I'll be back". I feel this is vital because if I did come back to protest then it wasn't fail RP, because I wasn't dishing out death threats to the president.

"You are both FBI agents and I would assumed had similar agendas.
Thus it was easy to think that your intention of 'coming back' was in line with what Samzo intended to do, I find protesting somewhat hard to believe as in the heat of the
moment you all seemed well and ready to raid or make an attempt on the president's life."

Diggy's statement essentially infers that he believes we were lying about the protesting afterwards, so if you could look into the logs and dig out the fact that we'd changed our name to protestors that'd be very helpful for my case.

Also, how wasn't what I was doing role-playing? As soon as I was denied by the president you said it yourself "A normal person(Which you are)" it made me a citizen again, I had lost my job due to the government in EvoCity. I had transferred cities in order to be an FBI for Evo-City and then I was declined? The character was bound to be frustrated, he's lost out on a job, he might have had a family, he has to pay taxes, where's his money going to come from? He's been told there's a job for him in Evo-City but when it came down to it, there just wasn't. And he was angry, so he got in an argument with the president in a last ditch attempt to save his job. And as he was leaving the room he heard the president who's just essentially fired him tell him to never come back, so he wants to let him know that he will be back to try and take the president out of power. If you check the logs it'll also say that we were FBI from another city, as Samzo was typing.

If you need a time stamp and date for the logs, here you go : 2015-01-23 23:37:49 GMT +1 (Swedish Timezone)
[Image: 11rfa8p.png]

Would you consider this back seat administration then Crow with the logic you're going by?
I fail to see how that is relevant at all to this case, but it depends on the situation. Normally, I would say no, not at all.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
Well then how does it render it as Fail RP? It's relevant because if that was Fail RP then the action Makavelli should have taken would be to make an @ call, however he arrested me and if you don't class this as back seat administration then I wasn't Fail Rping, which is contradictory to your prior point.
I'm not trying to start a back and forth reciting rules and stating what Makavelli did because like you said, it's irrelevant but you've gotta understand. I couldn't see the tazer, I'm watching back the video still and I still haven't spotted the tazer and that's on Makavelli's screen, just imagine what I was seeing on my screen? I had no clue it was there.
And yes I did run away from the SRU to say something to the president but I don't think that was Fail RP, when people are sacked or whatever they let the heat of the moment take them away and that's what happened with me, and I was promptly tazed and put in prison, which was my punishment.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player (Dr Hibbert, STEAM_0:1:32019399) will stand as issued.
Please note, the suspension was valid, let us refrain from overcomplicating things, you broke FearRP and FailRPed
by threatening the president as a Federal Agent, you received a longer suspension than usual due to your record.

[FL] Diggy
Server Administrative Team
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator