Unfair Ban Length
"v33x [01:51:01] [FL:RP] Cujo (STEAM_0:0:78475157) said: .//Obay's sucking General Rickets' ***, so if Raptor does anything, Rickets'll get pissy"
That is disrespect of both me, Rickets and Raptor
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
Quote:It's not even in the rules to not blackmail anyone, so I don't know why you brought it up.

Members of the community should not be placed in such a position where they're being blackmailed by other users. It's not stated in the rules but that does not mean to say it's acceptable to blackmail others.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
(01-18-2015, 05:17 PM)Obay Wrote: "v33x [01:51:01] [FL:RP] Cujo (STEAM_0:0:78475157) said: .//Obay's sucking General Rickets' ***, so if Raptor does anything, Rickets'll get pissy"
That is disrespect of both me, Rickets and Raptor

How? If anything it's only to you. In this situation General Rickets is getting a blowy and Raptor is just helping out you, a friend. So it's not disrespect. 
Sig by Dex. Check it here!
In the context you said this it is obviously meant in a disrespectful manor. I have nothing else to add to this case the evidence is pretty obvious. I will pass this onto another administrator.

(01-18-2015, 05:18 PM)Nacreas Wrote:
Quote:It's not even in the rules to not blackmail anyone, so I don't know why you brought it up.

Members of the community should not be placed in such a position where they're being blackmailed by other users. It's not stated in the rules but that does not mean to say it's acceptable to blackmail others.

If it's not stated in the rules then surely I shouldn't have to do it? If it said in the rules "You can't blackmail people" then I wouldn't blackmail people, but since it doesn't, then I can do it. It was a huge inconvenience for me to have lost my weapons, so I took action by saying what I did. 
(01-18-2015, 05:23 PM)General Rickets Wrote: In the context you said this it is obviously meant in a disrespectful manor. I have nothing else to add to this case the evidence is pretty obvious. I will pass this onto another administrator.

I neither said it in a respectful manor or a disrespectful one. It was a fairly neutral comment. I shouldn't have said it, granted, but when someone who should know better breaks fearRP, claims that he's above being told rules, makes us late for an RP event going on with a rival cartel, and is too stubborn to turn off his music, things like this come out. 
Your attitude toward the situation isn't acceptable.
By the looks of things i wasn't the only one that had to put up with your attitude either, Razz also.
Black mailing a player in an OOC situation that they WILL get banned is borderline Backseat administration. You dont choose whether a player is banned so using such words in attempt to give yourself the upper hand in a situation is somewhat patronizing to another players perspective - even though its not YOUR call.

What you did IS against the rules and you need to face up to the fact that you will be punished, just like everyone else.
(01-18-2015, 05:31 PM)Obay Wrote: Your attitude toward the situation isn't acceptable.
By the looks of things i wasn't the only one that had to put up with your attitude either, Razz also.  
Black mailing a player in an OOC situation that they WILL get banned is borderline Backseat administration.  You dont choose whether a player is banned so using such words in attempt to give yourself the upper hand in a situation is somewhat patronizing to another players perspective - even though its not YOUR call.

What you did IS against the rules and you need to face up to the fact that you will be punished, just like everyone else.

Yes. Player disrespect was half the reason I got banned, but admin disrespect? No. Therefore the consequences I receive should not be placed for something I didn't do. 
(01-18-2015, 05:23 PM)General Rickets Wrote: In the context you said this it is obviously meant in a disrespectful manor. I have nothing else to add to this case the evidence is pretty obvious. I will pass this onto another administrator.

^^
(01-18-2015, 05:36 PM)Cujo Wrote:
(01-18-2015, 05:31 PM)Obay Wrote: Your attitude toward the situation isn't acceptable.
Black mailing a player in an OOC situation that they WILL get banned is borderline Backseat administration.  You dont choose whether a player is banned so using such words in attempt to give yourself the upper hand in a situation is somewhat patronizing to another players perspective - even though its not YOUR call.

Yes. Player disrespect was half the reason I got banned, but admin disrespect? No. Therefore the consequences I receive should not be placed for something I didn't do. 

Obay, do I really need to remind you that you were the one who started the argument? You /pm'd me first, therefore what came about was your fault and most likely just trying to provoke me.