Fallen and Nudel!
Well than just leave this behind us.
[/quote]

IT'S 'THEN' FFS! >.<
Ok i dont really think Shaneman thought he would get anyone banned because of this, but he is showing it to Soul. I was there at that time. Nudel was flaming, which ANYONE can do if theyre having a bad day. Fallen was pretty pissed off too after what i could tell. They both kept talking in OOC, and i was really growing tired of it.. -.-' ok listen up: ANYONE (including admins) can have a bad day. having a bad day results in rageing at Chatrooms etc. Believe me i know that. I think all of this went FAR over the line and i think both Fallen and especially Nudel both made a BIG mistake. It's true what we say; Admins arent really robots.. So just chill on this request, Guys because it ISNT a request. It's a Report.
(08-31-2010, 06:44 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: I think all of this went FAR over the line and i think both Fallen and especially Nudel both made a BIG mistake. Guys because it ISNT a request. It's a Report.

How can you even treat this little more than a joke? They're not over the line. Not in my book. Not at all.

And i'm sure alot of people will agree.
(08-31-2010, 06:48 PM)The 53rd Wrote:
(08-31-2010, 06:44 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: I think all of this went FAR over the line and i think both Fallen and especially Nudel both made a BIG mistake. Guys because it ISNT a request. It's a Report.

How can you even treat this little more than a joke? They're not over the line. Not in my book. Not at all.

And i'm sure alot of people will agree.

well admins CAN do that, but theyre suppose to NOT do it. I'm saying that they didnt lose anything except another 10% of my respect
Uh, I don't get what was over the line except for Shanemans behavior, Fallen was pissed what I can totally understand because Shane is a big Minge and well, I raged a bit with that fuckface and well...

The perm was not because of the insults only it was because he was banned anyway and shouldn't even have an unban or anything.
Dare to think!
(08-31-2010, 07:09 PM)Nudelholz Wrote: Uh, I don't get what was over the line except for Shanemans behavior, Fallen was pissed what I can totally understand because Shane is a big Minge and well, I raged a bit with that fuckface and well...

The perm was not because of the insults only it was because he was banned anyway and shouldn't even have an unban or anything.

Smiley Face.
That was pretty hilarious. Sorry, I just like it when people rage, even if it's small, especially when it's people who don't usually rage, like admins. Anyway. Yeah, not much to do with me, wasn't here when shaneman was coding or whatever he did, but I see why they'd ban you. I don't really see that as them stepping over the line, the 'FUCKFACES' comment was pretty funny but it's understandable if they were ignoring you. And that conversation you had, you were no better than them.
I was there at the time - and Fallen and Nudel did nothing wrong.

I even mentioned it in-game. These quotes from Shaneman sum it up:

(<3) (OOC) [ANG] Shaneman [FB]: I know better english than you
(<3) (OOC) [ANG] Shaneman [FB]: I am fucking english you dick
(OOC) Sniperwolf: Shaneman. stfu. no1 cares.

lol ^_^

But seriously. I'm not sure what started it - but Shane was outta line I felt.
Nudel and fallen do their job really well. Always. Smile
I don't want anyone demoted, but today I saw fallen trowing a car.
And nudel didn't respond when someone winched my car to the skybox.

But as I said they are both good admins, and they do their job's how everyone should.
(08-31-2010, 09:02 PM)jelknab Wrote: I don't want anyone demoted but today I saw fallen trowing a car.
And nudel didn't respond when someone winced my car to the skybox.

But as I said they are both good admins, and they do their job's how everyone should.

Well we can't come every second when we are on the server we are somtimes AFK or have to do something else, can't come everytime.

About that thing with Fallen idk.
Dare to think!
Them insults i made was because Fallen is allways insulting me and i got ASD Disorder and when people insult me i get very angry and insult them.

And i am not a minge...