EvoCity Dispatch - Now Hiring
Looks good! and I wish you luck on your progress of this!
OOC Info:
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Lemons R Us
Number of hours you're willing to commit to this: 5 hours per 2 days
Number of hours you've been on the server: (please have at least 5): 350+
Have you any IRL experience with journalism/article writing?: (Saying no will not lower your chances of being hired) Nope, but my brother does music journalism, and I read his alot.

IC Info:
Name: Cyrus Castle
Level of education: 14 year old, so not much. (you can ask for my grades for certain subjects if you need to (only the owner of the RP group))
Previous experience (if any): N/A
Position you're applying for: Photographer
If applying for journalist, which section do you feel most comfortable writing for?: I am not, but World News if i was.
(01-09-2015, 05:44 PM)ThyLemonLover Wrote: OOC Info:
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Lemons R Us
Number of hours you're willing to commit to this: 5 hours per 2 days
Number of hours you've been on the server: (please have at least 5): 350+
Have you any IRL experience with journalism/article writing?: (Saying no will not lower your chances of being hired) Nope, but my brother does music journalism, and I read his alot.

IC Info:
Name: Cyrus Castle
Level of education: 14 year old, so not much. (you can ask for my grades for certain subjects if you need to (only the owner of the RP group))
Previous experience (if any): N/A
Position you're applying for: Photographer
If applying for journalist, which section do you feel most comfortable writing for?: I am not, but World News if i was.

Welcome aboard! I wish I had a definitive assignment for you, but unfortunately we're lacking journalists at the moment. If there is something going on in town that catches your eye, however, you're more than welcome to document it for us. I'm hoping we'll get this off the ground soon, though.

Thanks for applying!
OOC Info:

Steam Name:[FL:RP] Ludo
Number of hours you're willing to commit to this:Unlimited
Number of hours you've been on the server: (please have at least 5):805
Have you any IRL experience with journalism/article writing?:I was the interviewer at a festival of cars for a small time home town news crew.

IC Info:

Name: Arsenio Cesar Mendoza
Level of education: Journalism Degree at the University of Toronto, Business Economics Degree at the University of Madrid
Previous experience (if any): ECN, EvoCity News crew reporter (On v2d I on a few occasions have rped as a news reporter)
Position you're applying for: Editor/Photographer (If Editor is not yet available)
If applying for journalist, which section do you feel most comfortable writing for?:
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
(01-11-2015, 03:02 PM)Ludo Wrote: OOC Info:

Steam Name:[FL:RP] Ludo
Number of hours you're willing to commit to this:Unlimited
Number of hours you've been on the server: (please have at least 5):805
Have you any IRL experience with journalism/article writing?:I was the interviewer at a festival of cars for a small time home town news crew.

IC Info:

Name: Arsenio Cesar Mendoza
Level of education: Journalism Degree at the University of Toronto, Business Economics Degree at the University of Madrid
Previous experience (if any): ECN, EvoCity News crew reporter (On v2d I on a few occasions have rped as a news reporter)
Position you're applying for: Editor/Photographer (If Editor is not yet available)
If applying for journalist, which section do you feel most comfortable writing for?:

Excellent! The editor position is still available, and it's all yours if you want it!

We're up two journalists, a freelance reporter and a photographer, so I think we're good to start getting it off the ground. I don't know if the schedule above works for you (meeting on Mondays, issues going out the following Wednesday) so if you want to rethink that you can. If everyone can make it, I think the first meeting ought to be held on the 19th.
The following 1 user Likes lpriml's post:
  • Ludo