Unban Wells
People pointing a gun at wells: FEaRIeZz, Blacksanta, Xebra, Blackdog, Sour, Obay.

You were stalling all of us with a mediocre excuse of calling in an admin. YOU rammed a police car, we can give you a fine if we want to, or we can take you in as we see fit. There is no excuse for you here. There is absolutely no reason to call in an admin, who was probably already busy dealing with something else. YOU didn't cooperate at all and broke fearRP for not getting into the car. You were calling an admin, but at the same time some of us were probably calling one on you, as you were stalling us for about 15-20 minutes. Raptor already said what you did wrong and you evenly admitted to it.

Look in the banpage for fearRP, the standard ban is 1 day, EVEN for you, so the punishment of a full day is what you deserve for breaking fearRP. When you have more hours on the server and start to know the rules better you will review this UBR and have a different look on things.
It was not 15-20 minutes, more like 10 minutes TOPS. I rammed a mustang which shouldn't have been at the end of a driveway. You guys made a big deal out of nothing. You guys thought I was stalling so I could have back up and kill you which was bull. Why is it so hard for you to understand that I wanted to cancel RP for a few minutes so an admin could figure things out? I followed you cops around until I demanded an admin come help. You take the rules too strictly honestly. But there are just some people that will never understand because all they want is to be right. Never looking at it from my point of view. It would be nice if an admin would review this request now, and give a final statement on it. Everything has been explained.
The ban has expired, but I would still like an admin to give a final decision and change the ban reason so the ban does not count against me, assuming that the unban request would've been approved.
1: You stalled us for 10 minutes TOPS.

2: If you read rule 4&5 of the UBR section, I will highlight them for you:
  • 4Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.
  • 5You may post an appeal trying to convince us about your gathered RP skills and apology - keep in mind, most heavy bans were given out with good reason and thus are highly unlikely to get revoked. The unban request section is made for people who have received an unfair ban, not for people who broke the rules and feel incredibly sorry now. If you did not know the rules - ignorance is not an excuse. You will have to live with the consequences of your actions.
3: As you already confirmed that you indeed broke fearRP for 10 minutes while waiting for an admin, this request is going to be denied.
4: The way to handle things in the future is, always follow the rules, even if an admin is not coming. We all do it, you can't just pause the game waiting for an admin and take up all our time, Blackdog  had a huge RP going on at lake that we were all assisting with. You could have stepped in the car, wait for the admin to arrive/not arrive at the prison and continue. That's what 95% of the playerbase does and the other 5% get in trouble.
Oh and how did you come up with that statistic? You are full of crap. Everyone does it, and they receive no punishment. I didn't break the rules if RP was stopped. You were not directly involved in this, so step out. Stay out of it if you are not directly involved or know the whole situation. You are only restating previous posts by Raptor. I don't even remember you either, just because you pointed a gun at me doesn't mean you need to make yourself feel important in the situation. Like I said, everything has been explained, let an admin finish this. Don't reply anymore.
He is involved, please consider reading the unban request rules first.

You are only allowed to write in an unban request thread when you are:
a) the banned person
b) a witness or in any other crucial relation to the unban request
(12-26-2014, 04:54 AM)Raptor Wrote: He is involved, please consider reading the unban request rules first.

You are only allowed to write in an unban request thread when you are:
a) the banned person
b) a witness or in any other crucial relation to the unban request
This is exactly what I mean. Some things have to be bent in order to fit to the situation. In this particular case, you will allow anyone that pointed a gun at me on here and say the exact same thing you have been saying for the past day. That isn't needed. Look beyond the rules, to an extent, and stop adding on to this thread. I have already stated multiple times that there is no more discussion to be had, and an admin should end this, fairly.
It's rather simple. You broke the rules... You can't break the rules and then expect an admin to understand your situation. If you want an admin to understand you - Follow the rules and deal with it after the situation is over. If you would've just followed the rules and then followed up with Raptor afterwards, there would be no problem. But instead you would rather defy Fear RP, create a huge situation, and then complain about being banned. It's like running around RDM'ing, and then expecting to argue your case after you kill people. If you run around RDM'ing you're going to get banned... Fear RP is the same, you can't break it and expect us to listen. It works the other way around. Follow the rules, and we will listen to you. You broke the rules and that's not disputed. I will ask Raptor to be more considerate in his bans, but if you break the rules you'll be banned. Denied.