Ban Request
I said I accept my punishment for rule breaking, I'm sure my ban will be enough, but now you're making up stories about my allegedly saying Racist jokes? What is your problem?
Please, show us some evidence of the fact that you do not have a microphone. Wish I had Fraps so I could provide some evidence from my side..

And I am not the one joking about it, but you are. I believe you did not intend to hurt my feelings, but an apology would be the least you can do. I just think you need to show some respect for the people who suffered and fought in the war.

Kind regards,
Argibald
How can I show evidence I do not have a microphone and I will... You're seriously taking this too far now, I'm starting to get really fucked off that you're saying this now.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid431737

This thread against DentedCrown is what I meant by these 3. They run round together breaking all the rules they can.
(12-22-2014, 02:53 PM)DentedCrown Wrote: I can confirm this. 

He also threw some nazi 'jokes' at me: whilst holding an AK, he yelled "Gegen die Mauer!" at me, and he referred to other events in WWII in his roleplaying, which is unacceptable in my opinion.

Ok admins let me get this clear, this person has just messed up throwing an accusation that sam yelled nazi jokes at them, sam does not have a microphone and i can vouch for this and many other people can also.

Nearly all of this information or "evidence" they are giving is fabricated, this type or people minge and try to get people so mad they break rules out of pure anger then attempt to ban them. If you ban sam i personally think you have sent an innocent down for the wrong reasons, fair play to him accepting rdm but the accusers should be punished for making up evidence and try to get someone banned over false reasons.
(12-22-2014, 03:16 PM)samzo Wrote: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid431737

This thread against DentedCrown is what I meant by these 3. They run round together breaking all the rules they can.

This further gives you admins something to investigate as this shows these guys clearly group up and try to get people mad and why you should consider if their actual accusations are legit or not.
(12-22-2014, 04:01 PM)CheekiBreeki Wrote:
(12-22-2014, 02:53 PM)DentedCrown Wrote: I can confirm this. 

He also threw some nazi 'jokes' at me: whilst holding an AK, he yelled "Gegen die Mauer!" at me, and he referred to other events in WWII in his roleplaying, which is unacceptable in my opinion.

Ok admins let me get this clear, this person has just messed up throwing an accusation that sam yelled nazi jokes at them, sam does not have a microphone and i can vouch for this and many other people can also.

Nearly all of this information or "evidence" they are giving is fabricated, this type or people minge and try to get people so mad they break rules out of pure anger then attempt to ban them. If you ban sam i personally think you have sent an innocent down for the wrong reasons, fair play to him accepting rdm but the accusers should be punished for making up evidence and try to get someone banned over false reasons.
That is lying in the courthouse, you can get permed for that. How is that video fabricated in any way? The logs will show that he did indeed kill these citizens. You are not involved, thus you have no right to post here. 
(12-22-2014, 04:04 PM)CheekiBreeki Wrote:
(12-22-2014, 03:16 PM)samzo Wrote: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid431737

This further gives you admins something to investigate as this shows these guys clearly group up and try to get people mad and why you should consider if their actual accusations are legit or not.
RDM is RDM, simple as that. Who I "group up" with is not your concern.
I asked for people to step forward to prove that I do not have a mic, so I can prove that your friend DentedCrown is lying, you know he was lying so does your other friend also, so cut the crap and just admit it. I take punishment for my Rdm as I have said. And when the admins check the logs, you should also take punishment for the rules you broke. Let's leave this how it is and wait for an admins opinion please.
Here is something else that may help my cause here, DentedCrown with his second ban request on him today from Rdm on the same server it happened with me, maybe this explains what I was saying by Bakkes, TrixemFixem and DentedCrown run round doing stuff together as the video in this show them 3 together but as I said DentedCrown is the one that seems to do the killing, so maybe my Rdm wasn't right but at the time I believe I done a huge favour to other players on the server and therefore I feel I should not be banned. I feel on this incident I deserve a blacklist from weapons for my actions.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=55788