Ban Request
Dont target people for their RP points. RP points arent relative, RP points are given out when admins see a good RP. A lot of good RPs go unrewarded because admins dont see them, its just the way the server works, admins cant be there 24/7 they have lives. RP points dont make a good roleplayer.
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
(12-23-2014, 07:24 PM)BlackForestAdam Wrote: Dont target people for their RP points. RP points arent relative, RP points are given out when admins see a good RP. A lot of good RPs go unrewarded because admins dont see them, its just the way the server works, admins cant be there 24/7 they have lives. RP points dont make a good roleplayer.

Again, not the point of the thread. I pointed it out to show how unvalid his argument was. We might just as well turn this report into the new discussion forum I guess.
(12-23-2014, 09:11 PM)Beam Wrote:
(12-23-2014, 07:24 PM)BlackForestAdam Wrote: Dont target people for their RP points. RP points arent relative, RP points are given out when admins see a good RP. A lot of good RPs go unrewarded because admins dont see them, its just the way the server works, admins cant be there 24/7 they have lives. RP points dont make a good roleplayer.

Again, not the point of the thread. I pointed it out to show how unvalid his argument was. We might just as well turn this report into the new discussion forum I guess.

Go ahead and do so then? All of the people posting are involved, so deal with it. He's already said he accepts the RDM charge now all we want is for dented to stop bullshitting in a horrific way.
Approved.