Boxing Competition Pub
Yesterday at around 9:00pm me, Enemy Snipaah, Slowrider, Anakonda, Iban, and another guy all build this awesome pub and a 'Bar' sign. It was basically a bar in cub foods. So you walked into cub foods and it lead into a bar.

In the bar was a door and it had a 'Restricted Access' sign. It was for Staff, Chef, Ref, and some Boxers.

It started off very well. Each boxer was hired with $1000. And the winner of the competition recieved $7000.

In the bar was a Television, which showed what was doing on in the ring. And so on, I was an announcer, I switched Camera's and so on.

But it soon ended, our Chef had to go, Ref had to go, and some noob was switching the Camera. Claiming that he was doing a 'Show' to. When in my opinion, running back and forth in a Camera is not Roleplay nor a 'Show'.

I was hoping to relive this and try again, but in a bit more preperation.

We need some boxers. [5] $1000 when your hired. Because last time one boxer went minge crazy for getting disqualified.

And I think some of my clan members should hopefully be doing jobs. I will be asking for volinteer's otherwise.

If you wanna join just say so, if no one wants to or doesn't notice on the forums, I will be asking in-game.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
it was totally awzum but i had to go : /
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
Ill be a boxer or some other class if you do it again Tounge
Count me in on this RP when you do it again! Smile This is pretty cool!
lolz im the one in the grey suit without a gun it was me that he was speaking to and said hello youtube this is anakonda speaking xD
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
Looks nice guys!

Next time count me in! :-D
I was there just after they opened up the cafe bit xD, looks awesomes!
[Image: source.gif]
Well we almost finished it this time, got quiet a few people stop by and take a look at the boxing tournament.

Some people stayed half an hour some people just came in to buy food.

It was really good the second time, we did get random molotoved two times but the Bar continued.

Unfortunately we can't do something like this for a little while due to the loss of money after today, hiring boxers etc.

But thanks for all the people willing, I will have to get in touch and we can do it again another time Wink

(09-01-2011, 09:52 PM)Small Bear Wrote: Well we almost finished it this time, got quiet a few people stop by and take a look at the boxing tournament.

It was really good the second time, we did get random molotoved two times but the Bar continued.

Unfortunately we can't do something like this for a little while due to the loss of money after today, hiring boxers etc.

But thanks for all the people willing, I will have to get in touch and we can do it again another time Wink

I was there yday Tounge , but unfortunatly i had to go after i kicked 3xRov's ass
(09-02-2011, 03:31 PM)jantje12 Wrote:
(09-01-2011, 09:52 PM)Small Bear Wrote: Well we almost finished it this time, got quiet a few people stop by and take a look at the boxing tournament.

I was there yday Tounge , but unfortunatly i had to go after i kicked 3xRov's ass

;D