[FL] DoomDude1
I simply feel your opinion about this is biased so I am going to end the discussion here.

DoomDude raided the President with his job set to Citizen, end of dicussion.

- I'll post no further comments on this topic until accused administrator has given his input.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I took some time to think about what Temar wrote.

So, I now ask you the following;

His job was pure fail RP, as "Citizen who loves his car very, very much" is not a proper job title, it's not even a job that would in any way give him the rights to resort to (overly) Agressive RP, which people have also been banned for.

Raiding someone because of a ban on cars is utter fail RP, regardless of the job title. Because, here at Fearless, we're raised to RP "as one would act in real life". There's only a hand full of people in the world who'd actually kill someone for banning cars. As well as there's plenty people who don't fear death, but embrace it.
Does this mean they can ignore Fear RP?

There's also that hand full of people who'd go on a killing spree, for example a school shooting.
Why? Just because they're potentially violent individuals, PVI's in short.
They feel left out of society, they feel like there's nothing anyone can do to make them feel better, they feel abandoned and betrayed and want to inflict as much damage on society as they possibly can.
That's why Columbine Highschool shooting happened, same goes for Georgia Tech and the others.

Does this mean we can go on killing sprees if we RP to be PVI's? If it does, then thanks for the free ticket to RDM. But logically thinking, I don't think we can do that without getting banned for it.

If you can explain to me how what Doomdude did is different from the aforementioned, I rest my case. If you can't, however, it's clear I'm in the right here.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Not involved.

[FL] Burnett: How r u involved?
Ema: I did saw what he has done
[FL] Burnett: Ok you have the right to post your view

Read that, before doing something again, floody ^

I did see what he has done, and everyone should be treated equal.

As Equalizer said, if I changed my job name to "Murderer" would I be able to kill everyone on sight? No.
And this case, is just like my example. He can't do that, and he shall be punished like everyone.

Player is actually a witness so this post should stay - [FL] Burnett
Although, raiding for banning vehicles previously has been executed and as far as I am concerned you are allowed to do so, with appropriate job for that situation, of course. It's a controversial subject and would provoke a great deal of people, even violent such.

Now there are rules in place that needs to be followed, and such that cannot be excused with good RP reasons. An example is FearRP, where yourself may say you're a "pr0 mil1tary" guy that can dodge bullets and so therefore can move around or that you don't fear death. Raiding for banning cars has during my whole stay on Fearless not been considered failRP, since it could affect a group of people. It's a semi-serious server, we can't push to the very limit of realism and RP. There are things that will stay unrealistic and that's the nature of the game and its players on FL.

RPing that you are a violent individual and should therefore go on a killing spree would be RDM, because there wouldn't be an intention to kill that very player/character. Killing a random character is considered RDM and blaming on your characters psychological disorder or whatever isn't a substantial reason. Things as school shooting happens 8 times a year (2013) and that's because it's rare. If such thing would be even allowed, that would eventually lead to player base do this constantly because it's fun. It was a very extreme example of yours.

EMA - Apologizes, I was under the impression you were not a witness.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I don't think, in real life there is a job called "Citizen who loves his car very, very much". If I am wrong, please correct me.

Also, it's okay, I got used to it.
Posted this earlier for admins, posting publicly now:

1: "You must roleplay your job, for example when you are chef, don't go around raiding."

2: "Custom job titles must accurately state what character you intend to roleplay. You may not roleplay a different character to that stated by your job title, and you may not change job title whenever you wish to circumvent this and avoid roleplay."

3: "You may not set your job title as "classified", or similar, as it is ambiguous and violates rule [2]."

The way I see it, raiding as a "Citizen" goes against rules 1 and 2 (I changed numbers for easy discussion here), and "Citizen who loves his car very much" doesn't really "accurately state what character you intend to roleplay". I've nothing against raiding the government because they ban cars and that impacts the character you roleplay in some way, but the job should reflect that. "Citizen who loves his car very much" changed in the spur of the moment doesn't quite do it for me.

"Shady character" is ambiguous and just goes against rule 3 imo, it's essentially the same non-descript job as classified.

As usual, an abuse thread is a tricky situation, so some of it may be discussed privately to avoid any extra drama, but we will try and keep you all informed. Doomdude, I know this is (as usual for abuse threads) an awkward situation, but I'd really appreciate your input on this. Cheers.
(12-13-2014, 12:41 AM)Ema Wrote: I don't think, in real life there is a job called "Citizen who loves his car very, very much". If I am wrong, please correct me.

Also, it's okay, I got used to it.

That's more of a description per say, but then again - "Criminal" isn't really a job title, that is more of a description too. You don't really see people wearing job tags on their chest when wandering around in the city saying they are a criminal.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Well, since I never RP'ed as Criminal, I have no right to counter-arguement that. Anyway, finally that Faustie understands me too, and he does have a valid point. BUT, being your job "Citizen who loves his car very, very much" is still not a reason to raid. If my job name was "Citizen who hates Corleones", would I be able to KOS them? Nope.
Alright. To clear things up, since we're getting caught up on technicalities now.

In this situation the fact that I am a (ICly) "Citizen of EvoCity" is practically everything you need to know, as I was rising up against an oppressive government. I could be a butcher, lawyer, yardworker, it doesn't pertain to the situation or the roleplay which ensued. It simply does not matter. Now, I did originally forget to set my job to something else, due to the fact I felt I did not need to set it to a different title, as I said, it simply doesn't matter, RP-wise. After I was alerted to the fact I was indeed raiding while still having my job tag say "Citizen" I have changed it to something which accurately reflected the character I intended to roleplay. Note that I wasn't a "Freedom Fighter" or anything similar, my motivations for me taking up arms was purely to the fact that I was (unjustly) prohibited from using my beloved automobile, something which moved my character so much he decided to take up arms against the government. Hence the "Citizen who loves his car very much". Also, before we start getting hypocritical about jobs, the default job is called "Citizen". Not "baker" or "dentist" it's "Citizen".

Also, to can your speculation, Baseplate: The "Shady Character" part was after I took a hostage, fled the Nexus and released him. I was sought after by the police, so I hid in the apartments and was getting ready to start an RP about an ex-raider turned criminal who's on the run from the police, which would behave in a shady manner (not wanting to get identified, constantly looking over his shoulder etc.). After a very short amount of time I realized I had 0 inspiration so I disconnected.
Now Doomdude, if what you're saying is true, I expect you to remove several bans today.
I've seen you deny/ban people with the reason "A citizen wouldn't raid a criminal gang for their contraband"

What makes this situation any different? An everyday citizen wouldn't raid a dictator, nor would his job be a guy "Who loves his car very, very much"
What you're saying is BS, and you've said the opposite in several unban requests:

Other admins has said it too:

Player is a witness - [FL] Burnett