[FL] DoomDude1
As I said in my post, I made an honest mistake of forgetting to set my job to something else than Citizen. That one is on me.
I still don't understand why several administrators have been trying to argue against the evidence I have provided. Why were you trying to defend yourself if it was just a mistake?

You still haven't cleared up our minds on the following job titles. "Shady Character" and "Citizen who loves his car very, very much", which I believe are infact not proper job titles.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved-Second offense of this thread
It's being reviewed by staff, please refrain from posting as if you were the one conducting the reviewing. Evidence along with information regarding the event has been put forward and is being reviewed by staff.

Thank you.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Who are you referring to, Floodify?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(12-18-2014, 08:22 AM)DoomDude1 Wrote: As I said in my post, I made an honest mistake of forgetting to set my job to something else than Citizen. That one is on me.
I doubt that you would include "citizen" in your job name and "forget" about it.
Case has been reviewed and concluded.

The administrator in question, Doomdude1, was found to make an honest mistake when he raided as a citizen, which is in violation of server rules, however his actions from that point onward were inappropriate for an administrator and in further violation of server rules.

Appropriate actions will be handled by internal comittee.

Closed.