Whodunit? [An RP in the making.]
"When a curious homicide takes place in one of the apartments in Evocity, the police and civilian "private investigators" will be pit against a psychotic criminal mastermind. Can they follow the clues left behind by the killer and seek out the truth before it vanishes alongside the culprit? It's up to you now."

Welcome to the topic, people! If this is in the wrong section, I apologize, couldn't find a more suitable forum for this. In other words, this RP HAS NOT HAPPENED YET, but it's in the making. Inspired by an earlier CSIesque-RP, this will pretty much be a story-packed "treasure hunt".

Here's what I'm attempting to include:
- Logic based progress. Locations/items of interest will have a note attached that works as "description", possibly hinting at a location/person.
- Dynamic conversations with "NPCs". Will you succeed in extracting information by persuasion, force or stealth, or will they be a dead end? ... Or just plain dead?

What I need:
-Simply put, MORE PEOPLE! Whilst I can prepare the premises for the RP all by myself, I'll need other people to
- 1. Duplicate pre-made/furnished buildings or rooms for the case.
- 2. Volunteer to act as NPCs. [You will be supplied with info.]
- 3. Possibly help me with if keypads/notes run out.

You may think I'm biting a bit too much to chew, but I trust Fearless has enough decent people for us to make this work and then some. Cool

This topic will be updated every now and then, so stay tuned and give constructive feedback!
If were both online during the time, count me in. =)
Steam Name: Innocent Criminal (Used to be [FL:RP] Sith Happens)
Killjoy once did something like this, ended with us all getting shot by rebels.
Doesnt surprise me.
Steam Name: Innocent Criminal (Used to be [FL:RP] Sith Happens)
I'm up for this, as long as it isn't today. I would be willing to act like an NPC. I will add you Wink

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
I'll help out, sounds fun.
Count me in! =]
I'll join in. Sounds fun.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles