Epic Police RP
Me and killah were police and patrolling around the city when we went to search the apartments after a report of con traband, we found a flat and knocked on their door, they answered and opened up and we came in to ask if they had seen any suspicious activity, they didnt answer and I saw a glimpse of a printer so I requested a warrant, once we broke in I got into that room and destroyed that contraband, as I was arresting its owner when a Gundealer and blackmarket and a unemployed came in with mac-10's(Powergaming) and killing killahduck and almost me, I got a medkit and returned fire and killed all three of them in a massive gunfight, destroyed the contra and got its owner arrested, I then walked outside after doing this and caught a gangster lockpicking a car then trying to shoot a fellow officer, I then saved the officers life and had him arrested, this all done in about 10m really made me proud as I had never won in a gunfight(theres always been ironic lag or out of ammo).

For a first I feel like ive done proper Police RP and I thank FL for that, I also recommend to anyone reading this to try coprp as it is a beast.
[Image: source.gif]
So you shot some guys basically.
Thats a shortened version, it was just the experiance of being the prime character in the situation, never been in that position before and won.

There was also a raid in the nexus which you no-clipped into the crossfire and I hit you once or twice, sorry bout' that mate.
Thank god someone made good police RP.
I decided to be cop for while but i was so frustrated rebels randomly lockpicking cars,running from gunpoint and all that mingefest.
when theres crime on the scene, contact N.O.O.S.E, they're one of the best clans ive seen playing at Policerp, when they're on the crimerate is always low. But I know what you mean Mahti it pisses me off too.
The only thing worse than fail RPing rebels, is fail Cops. I just wish people figured out the difference from the RDM-fest DarkRP from our passive-RP.
An angry man steals the bread, the patient man grows the bread,
the smart man buys the bread and the retarded man buys the butter.
Again good RP with storm playing as the "ACU Repairman", it was funny I took him up in the elevator and watched him build the aircon xD